Naval Mines - Modern & WWII

SUNTSAG

Hi Here is the latest offering for those with a Naval preference. Whilst not strictly mines, I have bent the DCS lua structure to represent and mimic sea mines.

Download here:

Sea Mine WWII: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SVjwgsFoCiaw7m9OcOMT8TDlehWN8JrG/view?usp=sharing

Sea Mine Modern: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17jyNLfVYv2qFYCPR0QUeecC6RwfCFWf8/view?usp=sharing

Video Here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3955418&postcount=2184

I am still working on land based versions shown in the video.

Once downloaded and extracted, place the Sea Mine Modern & Sea Mine WWII folders here:

Your Name/Saved Games/Your DCS/Mods/tech

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Can we clear these and or have helis drop them?

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

• 3 weeks later...

Roger, thank you for the reply!

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

• 1 year later...

This mod was just tested in the latest DCS build.

The results?

sea-mine.jpg

sea-mine2.jpg

Ships will detect them, and turn to avoid them.

These were not so lucky!

The Admirals ships have suffered a major failure! :D

A big thanks to SuntSag for the mines!

Time to mine the harbor.........:lol:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...