DCS 2.5 Helicopter mods

After a lot of tedious editing and LOTS of help from Hawkeye and Patrick etc.. I bring you a couple helicopter mods. You need the KA-50 module for all of these. I hope they all work well when installed. Any feedback is welcome and I will do my best to fix any errors you guys run into. This will and always will be WIP because they're mods. SO take it easy on me lol.

1. Blackhawk

2. Chinook

3. Havoc

4. Hind

P.S. ALL of these mods use the external model as the "cockpit" All functions from the KA50 are still present you just need to bind some controls if you want them.

Due to myself being over cautious on the forums, I have removed the download links to respect ED's policy in general. If you're interested you can always PM me and we will work something out. Thanks and sorry.

Screen_181227_135630.thumb.png.9a79a2c06bbf9eba7a114a16120920d8.png

Screen_190120_141047.thumb.png.fb74e04c0c8b9e31a0daf4b83ec7a934.png

Screen_181227_140054.thumb.png.6d04cf88b782499b14442a078e98999e.png

Edited by Mav'
ED policy LOL
  • Like 2

Yes I have links, I’ll shoot you a PM. I keep them off the forums because they are ED models used. That can be a legal asset unfortunately. I will keep them private unless requested which I believe is fair.

Are any of the flight models for the different aircraft change or modified?

I honestly wish. TO change the flight model I'd have to find a way to get into the hard coded files or change the flight model to the huey or Mi8 for example. And that only leads to the game crashing. I've tried and no luck. I'll keep looking into it. That was one thing I've wanted to do. To make things a bit more natural I use the flight assistance mode. So Left Alt + A will turn that on and the helicopter will fly more normally.