Radar will not stay centered.

Wicked.-

For whatever reason my radar will not stay centered in either RWS or TWS. It also doesn't matter what bar scan I use. I'll be flying along and it will trash out for no reason and show -100 over -100. I have to keep centering it or hitting TWS unlock to get it back to the scan hieghth like 40k over 5 or whatever I'm scanning depending on distance. The range holds steady wherever I set it.

Am I doing something wrong or I'm I bugged?

Thanks for any help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Yes it is. While using the radar in the M2000 in any mode, the radar elevation will NOT remain where I set it. Most of the time I want it straight ahead scanning an altitude zone from 25,000ft down to 0 feet and my altitude around 12000. This should be no problem. However within 30 seconds to a minute, the heads down display shows the radar is now scanning -66 -66. Or 66 feet below ground over 66 below ground.

I can reset it by centering the radar or TWS unlock but it will not hold center for more than a minute.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Yep! That's what it was. Radar Elevation was defaulted to slider on my Warthog and it was not in the center. It's working now.

Thanks,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]