Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Can we have a AAA on the Ship? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

So cool! :)

If only we could make them as FARPS...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

as you know, there is ship landing bug for choppers. can we land and stay on this ships? or does helicopter keep moving although it has landed?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Thanks for your work upuaut!

btw

Sorry for a bit of topic, I want to tell you 2 things

Your Romanian skin for Mi-8... this one

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/601806/

has a little misspelling, it should be: "Unitatea Speciala de Aviatie" instead of "Speciale"

In romanian "Speciala" is "singular feminine" and "Speciale" is "plural feminine"... like in women are specials :P

I took the liberty and correct it and also erased the shadow of extra armor from front of the heli... I have a friend whos father flew that 107 heli and couldn't live without that correction :doh: :D

Second thing is also related to Mi-8 and that friend with almost family "107" Mi-8.

He is literally insane (Belsimtek people can confirm it :lol: ) about the damn missing ladder of Mi-8, this ladder:

http://i57.tinypic.com/19va54.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/elb9ck.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/oqeyv9.jpg

He is convinced the Mi-8 is not complete without that ladder.

So... if you have the time... could you build an object like that ladder that can be placed near the helicopter so he can have some rest? :D

Once again. Thank you (from me and my friend) for your time and efforts for romanian Mi-8 skins!

modified ro-mi-8 files.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi zaelu,

I have corrected the MI-8 skin.

I think the MI-8 is still beta, maybe the ladder will be in the final version.

You can use this ladder so long. Just unpack it to ...Mods/tech/...,

but it is difficult to place it.

ladder.jpg

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hello guys,

I have corrected the MI-8 skin.

Upuaut, please can you tell me if it's possible to have your skin ?

A great thanks for the ladder, it's very beautiful.

Once again a great work, thanks again. Skull

Upuaut, tank you for your quick response and your work! :beer:

I will try to teach him to use DCS witchcraft to place objects in visual mode.

@ Skulleader

I suppose upuaut has updated his mod for Mi-8 Romanian skins and they are pending re-approval

Whatch this link from time to time:

upuaut mods

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi upuaut! what can i say, i made a personal request and you delivered it without hesitation. Thank you so much!

However would you be able to provide it to install seperatley as i have the helipads 2 +cargo+ fuel tanks download which it wont seem to work with when i install it with JSGME

Edited by HOKUM52

Hi,

I think the problem with separately installation of the mods with JSGME is, that every mod changes a file, which was changed by another mod (or will be changed). And the result is, that it is not working.

The cargo and fuel tanks(for the UH-1) changes the same files, that is the reason, why I put everything together in one mod.

Tell me what mods do you want to use, and I will merge them together.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

are these NEW objects or are they replacing existing models that will mess with other missions?

What happens if someone plays a mission without these models installed but the server miz does?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

1. no.

2. he won't see them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Upuaut

The Mods i'd like merged for JSGME installation is the cargo mod (now including the AAA gun) and the (latest) helipads mod.

Of course i must mention how grateful i already am.

These pics might help you know which ones i mean but of course the zu-23 is missing

Screen_141026_130045.thumb.jpg.5eec459952f21eb6ffb7faf4b8892872.jpg

Screen_141026_130108.thumb.jpg.87b6a6e2d822d07dc8f275c63c85352b.jpg

1. no.

2. he won't see them.

... is that "No" these are not NEW objects or "No" they will not mess with other missions? I think i am interpreting this as them being totally new objects that are inserted.

Do they have a damage model?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Sorry for being too brief.

No, this mod does not replace any default objects and if a mission has this mod objects people without the mod will simply not see the objects. However... some problems could appear... I experiment 2 DCSW crashes while hosting such mission and having on the server friends without the mod (to lazy to install it :P). But not always and the mission had many objects so maybe other problem was the cause.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He he, nice boat. Could a Huey use it to land then a Mi-8 to pick it up? :D

Maybe a Chinook? :)

Also... are the guns operable by human? (maybe bad question cause sea vehicles are not drivable in CA for now)

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]