get speed of units through export

tomekldc

Hi,

I'm looking for extracting the velocity / speed of each unit in the mission, through the Export.lua with the native functions or at least not with a complex mod.

A lot of Mods are capable of it but by exploring them I can't resolve how they manage to do it.

Any idea how to get the speed of all the units of the environment (not just the client aircraft)

Thank you for your time,

Google "Haversine". Should get you started. I use in (C# app) and it's within 1 knot of what DCS reports (via F10 view).

i6700k 4.4mhz, 32Gb, nVidia 1080, Odyssey+, CH Products, Derek Speare Designs button box, Bass shaker w/SimShaker For Aviators

Hi,

I'm looking for extracting the velocity / speed of each unit in the mission, through the Export.lua with the native functions or at least not with a complex mod.

A lot of Mods are capable of it but by exploring them I can't resolve how they manage to do it.

Any idea how to get the speed of all the units of the environment (not just the client aircraft)

Thank you for your time,

Unit speed and other parameters can be extracted using mission scripting methods. Scripting engines like MOOSE are useful for such purposes. Check the Mission Editing forum.