Help with Mission 9 (ILS Approach and Landing)

I am trying to complete mission 9 (ILS Landing and Missed Approach), so far just the training phase, not the actual check ride.

I get all the way down and land the first time at Batsumi when the instructor tells me to perform an immediate missed approach and climb to angels 7. I do this and then never hear from the instructor again. I have gone as far as to complete my missed approach in the pattern and land (successfully) a 2nd time. Once I'm parked safely on the ramp I still never hear another word from my check ride guy. Anyone else ever experienced this or have a work-around?

This has happened to me at least 4 times now. I want to get past this and move on, especially since I'm almost finished with the course.

HELP!

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it.

Not sure why you are not hearing the other triggers when you do the missed approach.

Ensure you stay on a heading of 120 and climb to angels 7.

Try a DCS Repair or update your video card drivers as some folks have reported that that has corrected triggers issues for them.

Email us a mapleflagmissions@gmail.com if you continue to have issues.

You can compare your flight to Recon Stewart's attempt to see how it should play out:

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Well, I finally passed it and finished the basic campaign. It was a trigger issue. The wind is so rough on that particular mission that I guess it was just blowing me out of trigger range. It's a catch 22 because he will fail you if you get too far off of the course he wants you to take, but at the same time the crosswind can push you right off of your waypoint and make you miss the trigger. Regardless, I was just super cautious about all of my lines and managed to finish it up. Thanks to everyone that piped in.

Now if I can ever connect in Air to Air refueling then maybe I can move ahead in the Advanced campaign. Always another hurdle to clear, lol. Thanks for the response and again for the great training campaign.

Have a good one and good hunting.