SABRE PILOTS WANTED!!

Bader

Excellent.

I logged in last night bit no one was in TS. I look forward to meeting up in the near future.

LRRP, thanks for the info. Ive been looking for your server every night this week. I will hopefully contact you tomorrow or Saturday.

Looking forward to it

@Wazoo: I'm typically on TeamSpeak from approx. 7:00 A:M to approx. 4:00 P:M Central time every day. Not usually on in the evenings. Looking forward to meeting both of you.

@tmansteve: Often there will not be a "server" up for you to find. Best if you look for me on TeamSpeak. Again, please see post #63.

@Wazoo: I'm typically on TeamSpeak from approx. 7:00 A:M to approx. 4:00 P:M Central time every day. Not usually on in the evenings. Looking forward to meeting both of you.

@tmansteve: Often there will not be a "server" up for you to find. Best if you look for me on TeamSpeak. Again, please see post #63.

I'll try to connect. I'm usually an evening flyer P.S.T., so might be a bit more challenging to connect.

i7-7700k

eVGA 1080 Ti

Win 10 Pro

Samsung Odyssey WMR

Warthog HOTAS

Logged onto teamspeak server but no one around. And when I tried to contact someone, got no replies. Never mind

@tmansteve:

Good morning. Was on all day yesterday so don't know what happened.

Sorry we missed.

It's 7:30 A:M Sunday morning as I type this; about 1:30 P:M for you I think.

I'm on TeamSpeak right now and plan to be on for the next eight to nine hours.

Hey LRRP, if you remember me saying, ive flown the sabre for 2 years. Maybe not to your standards. That anti icing front panel had me ha ha.

Hope to see more next time. Have a problem at mo. Now after a short flight, I get total sound loss. Ive contacted Belsimtek about this.

Hey LRRP, if you remember me saying, ive flown the sabre for 2 years. Maybe not to your standards. That anti icing front panel had me ha ha.

Hope to see more next time. Have a problem at mo. Now after a short flight, I get total sound loss. Ive contacted Belsimtek about this.

@tmansteve:

It is an ongoing problem as in it's been going on for years.

Goes back at least as far as version 1.5.3.

Do yourself a favor and don't spend your valuable time trying to fix it.

It's not your hardware or software it's a bug in the game.

There is a thread about it somewhere on the forums.

All we can do is tolerate it until they fix it.

Is it annoying? Yes.

Is it worth it? Absolutely.

The Sabre is that much fun to fly.

Understood. Lot's of guy's I've flown with have the same problem. I have the same problem.

Seems to come and go for me. Lately I've been lucky.

If mine goes I just respawn the next time I land and I get my sound back.

• 1 month later...

First and for most I wanted to Thank LRRP for all the Help he has given me over the last few weeks in getting the Sabre up and flying/ and assigning keys etc. Also in the mission builder. This morning by accident I found an option to zoom in on objects that I had placed in the map beyond it's icon. much better than the default F7 key provided. I can place zoom in align see the terrain adjust without leaving the mission editor. So no more flying the mission hitting F7 then back to the editor adj, etc. along the bottom of the map screen there is a icon looks like the top down view of a tank to me, switching to Satillite then clicking show models I can place adjust see the terrain all with just clicking that icon and zooming in. Outstanding, I have been searching for a way to do this and was not able to find that till Today. Not sure if it's new or just wasn't smart enough to find it earlier. Again Thanks to LRRP for helping me along. ~FC

"It got more exciting with each war. I mean the planes were going faster than hell when I was flying a Mustang, but by the time I got to Nam, it scared the piss out of a lot of guys just to fly the damn jets at full speed. Let alone do it in combat." ~ Robin Olds[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Indeed, both are awesome little birds. I enjoy flying both! I've been online a few times, to fly either and love 'em.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

The sabre and mig15 are so worthy to have map and campaign made for them. Not even a campaign over the korean war is ............ Mig19 coming and i fear it will only be a flyable module without a home and purpouse. Sad really. Fantastic modules for dcs, my favorite ones and they have nothing to do there, just museum relics, sad story. Good thing people like this tries to do something for them with multiplayer. I often go to the korea server but i find myself alone.

Edited by Bob1

I'm so frustrated! I have been on the 1952 server and continually get kicked due to ping going from 140m/s to 500+m/s uugghh... so I decided to try this server and downloaded the DCS 1.5 I tried to roll it back as per the instructions in this thread bit it tells me that version in now unavailable.

I really want to fly the Korean war era planes as I'm just tired of the super human AI pilots with the mig 15, Its not the Mig 15, its the AI, I tried a Mig vs Mig battle with pilot on excellent, he even saw me coming when I set it up to be below and behind him.. I guess they can see through solid aluminum too. But the battle was the same... vertical loops over and over and over until as the AI makes no mistakes and can predict your every move and counter it perfectly.... I was even toasted by his short burst at 3500ft in front of him! Really? and the AI regularly can pull a 7G's sustained no problem without the historical G suit and the handicap of non hydro assisted flight controls..

I need real pilots to fight against and would like so help to get this sorted out..... We could use a dedicated westcoast Korea server!

Edited by Harley Davidson