Ed fix the Cockpit Lights asap please - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-10-2018, 07:39 PM   #31
chromium
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nx View Post
Yeah the end of the year is getting bigger in the windscreen and still no fix. I hope ED stops concentrating ALL of their efforts on that @#$! F18 and starts fixing modules that we have owned for years and would like to fly again. Enough with the F18 and F14 and start giving some love to the hog and shark which made you what you are. Sheesh.
I usually hate those kidn of posts... and F-14 doens't belong to ED... but... +1, this time.

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.
chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:03 PM   #32
metzger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromium View Post
I usually hate those kidn of posts... and F-14 doens't belong to ED... but... +1, this time.
It doesn't matter if it will be f-14 or else, half of the modules have major bugs waiting for months even years, cockpits are old and lights look shit, night looks shit, all lights going trough the cockpit panels, deferred shading was released long time ago and still has too many issues....but we got raindrops instead...

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
metzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 08:48 AM   #33
Devrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nx View Post
Yeah the end of the year is getting bigger in the windscreen and still no fix. I hope ED stops concentrating ALL of their efforts on that @#$! F18 and starts fixing modules that we have owned for years and would like to fly again. Enough with the F18 and F14 and start giving some love to the hog and shark which made you what you are. Sheesh.
Yeah, another +rep from me, too.
I love F-18 actually but, fixing the current "broken" modules must be essential! It's just about ED's reputation.

Now, Ka-50's new cockpit went to 2019... Disappointing...

MY MODS | MY CONTROLLER PROFILE
Devrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #34
chromium
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzger View Post
It doesn't matter if it will be f-14 or else
F-14 is made by Heatblur, not ED. Heatblur has released only Viggen, which is one of the most complete and good module we have. ED has nothing to do with F-14 development or viggen bugs, that is because is pointless talking about F-14 while complaining about World or other ED's modules bugs.

It'l like complaining about Willams being slower than Ferrari with Mercedes or Red Bull engineers.

If you don't want to be wrong since the start, you need to be aware about what is right to ask to ED and what with others third parties.

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.
chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #35
metzger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromium View Post
F-14 is made by Heatblur, not ED. Heatblur has released only Viggen, which is one of the most complete and good module we have. ED has nothing to do with F-14 development or viggen bugs, that is because is pointless talking about F-14 while complaining about World or other ED's modules bugs.

It'l like complaining about Willams being slower than Ferrari with Mercedes or Red Bull engineers.

If you don't want to be wrong since the start, you need to be aware about what is right to ask to ED and what with others third parties.
I know very well f-14 is nod by ED. The point was don't focus on the example given.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
metzger is offline   Reply With Quote