Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

yes but it would hold off many people who don't own choppers.

so any exclusive mission for choppers should be in a tournament, but i am afraid a chopper-only mission in regular server service, it would mean that the server is nearly empty

and as far as i know, the main topic of this server remains as F5 against MiG21, which is good ;)

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

The mission I'm working on currently focuses on helicopters and Combined Arms. However, that doesn't mean the MiG-21 or the F-5 are ruled out. These two planes are the backbone of this server, as you might've figured out already, so no worries there.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

How about a helo-focused mission that offers the core fixed-wings with guns-only?

Would give the Fishbed- and Tiger-drivers the chance to go BFM against each other and the helos a higher survivability / self-defence chance with door gunners.

How about a helo-focused mission that offers the core fixed-wings with guns-only?

Would give the Fishbed- and Tiger-drivers the chance to go BFM against each other and the helos a higher survivability / self-defence chance with door gunners.

That's exactly the case in the new mission. Guns only for the jets regarding the AA ordnance.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

@Alpenwolf our dear albatross who dodges 4 IR missiles in sequence :pilotfly:

The l-39 was pretty good at dodging ir missiles. Now we just waiting for the server to update.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

@Alpenwolf our dear albatross who dodges 4 IR missiles in sequence :pilotfly:

Damn, son! You make us L-39 pilots proud :thumbup:

Server's been updated.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

the mig21 does not have the big fuel tank and does not have the flares ...

So the update has screwed up the warehouses once again... sigh...

I'll be able to fix that on Friday at the earliest.

Thanks for reporting.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

@Alpenwolf, small request: May you add some Viggens to Phone Booth (and maybe remove some Harriers if necessary)

btw. repair function didn't work

Yeah, sure. I've noticed myself that there are more Viggen pilots than Harrier pilots flying on the server. Will surely increase the number of Viggens, no problem.

Reapir, rearm, refuel, that's something ED accounts for. Not me :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Yeah, sure. I've noticed myself that there are more Viggen pilots than Harrier pilots flying on the server. Will surely increase the number of Viggens, no problem.

Reapir, rearm, refuel, that's something ED accounts for. Not me :smilewink:

thanks!

or magnitude 3s responsibility...

So the update has screwed up the warehouses once again... sigh...

I'll be able to fix that on Friday at the earliest.

Thanks for reporting.

Yep as if setting up warehouses wasn't tedious enough already. Very annoying.

Almost as annoying as watching an AIM-9 come off the rails of an F-5 and watch it fly all the way into your cockpit but not being able to do a damn thing about it :cry:

Screen_190117_175351.thumb.png.49c3c1ce8e3d041a2db3670536fc9786.png

1)- The warehouses were updated! Weapons/misc/etc. are back to normal.

2)- I'll add more Viggens to the missions tomorrow and reduce the number of Harriers.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Helicopters Tournament 4 highlights:

Hope to see some of you guys in round 5. Still working on the mission though, so stay tuned.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

UPDATES:

1)- The missions Five Points and Sail Ahoy have now weapons' restrictions.

2)- The missions Five Points, Open Range and Phone Booth have received more Viggens. The number of Harriers has been reduced.

Note:

The weapons' restrictions and reducing the number of Harriers seem to be appealing more and more to me and obviously many players as well. Don't be surprised if I end up doing that to all missions. We'll see...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

UPDATES:

1)- The missions Five Points and Sail Ahoy have now weapons' restrictions.

2)- The missions Five Points, Open Range and Phone Booth have received more Viggens. The number of Harriers has been reduced.

Note:

The weapons' restrictions and reducing the number of Harriers seem to be appealing more and more to me and obviously many players as well. Don't be surprised if I end up doing that to all missions. We'll see...

I would support that idea fully if the L-39 could carry R-13M or R-60. Can't get a tone in a dogfight with R-3S. I did manage to shoot down a Harrier with an R-3S last night but only because he didn't know I was there.

Using a trainer to beat F-5's in a turn fight is very satisfying

I would support that idea fully if the L-39 could carry R-13M or R-60. Can't get a tone in a dogfight with R-3S. I did manage to shoot down a Harrier with an R-3S last night but only because he didn't know I was there.

Using a trainer to beat F-5's in a turn fight is very satisfying

If I only could limit weapons to planes. The way it works, either you take out any type of weapon for all planes, or it's available to any plane that can mount it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

hey alpenwolf is there a reason why player data export is disabled? seems like its the reason my jetseat is not working anymore on your server. Quite bad since i can't fly without it :)

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

hey alpenwolf is there a reason why player data export is disabled? seems like its the reason my jetseat is not working anymore on your server. Quite bad since i can't fly without it :)

Data export is not disabled. You can always check out tacview files, which tells you that the option is not disabled.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments