DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

Hello, I have a little problem here, I started to configure the Logitech Switch Panel using DCSFP emulator through DCS-BIOS, but I can't get it to work. Physically it is already connected and works testing the DCSFP, but it does not reproduce it within the DCS, for example it does not lower the landing gear. I see that I have a notice saying "Plugin Support Disabled", I guess that's where the problem is, but I can't figure out how to fix it. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Problem solved

Finally I managed to resolve the issue and now it work perfectly, at least my A-10C-II landing gear; I will continue setting the rest.

SwitchPanel.jpg

Edited by SkorpioN1606689188
Problem solved

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 - DCS: Yak-52 - DCS: M-2000C - DCS: F-16C Viper - DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer - DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - DCS: AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL - DCS: Supercarrier -

DCS: Mi-24P Hind - DCS: AH-64D Apache - DCS: Syria - DCS: Persian Gulf - DCS: Caucasus - DCS: Marianas - DCS: South Atlantic

Wishlist #1: Ground crew, vehicles and support equipment on busy Air Base platforms. Wishlist #2: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk (early series)

A-4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do I have to load each profile for each aircraft during the game, or is it automatic once set up?

MSI z790, i5 13600k128 Gb DDR4, RTX 4090, 980 pro 2 Tb, 4 SATA SSD, 3 HDD, SB AE-7, Acer 35" curved UltraWide 200Hz, LG CX 55" HDR 120Hz G-Sync, Logitech G510s, Razer Tartarus v2, Naga hex v2, Pico 4 256 Gb, Thrustmaster WARTHOG, RS FSSB MK II Ultra, TPR pedals, Cougar MFDs, Logitech flight switch and radio panels, x56 throttle, Saitek throttle quadrant, Trackir 5, Buttkicker gamer+, Logitech G920 with pedals, shifter, handbrake, Steam controller, Sony Dualsense, Edifier s760d 5.1 540Wt, Beyerdynamic dt 990 (600 ohm), dt 770 pro (250ohm), Razer stream controller, Elgato stream deck XL

FC3, A10CII, AV8B, F5E, F14, F15E, F16, F18, Viggen, MF1, M2000, C101, MB339, Sabre, Mig15, Mig21, I-16, Spitfire, Bf109, 190A8,D9,  P47, P51,  Mosquito, Ka50-3, Mi-8, AH64D, Mi-24, NS430, Supercarrier, ALL maps, CA, WW2 assets pack

• 2 months later...

Hello!

I'm trying to use this in the Key Emulation mode with the Radio Panel and it seems straightforward enough, but It doesn't seem to be able to emulate a "push and hold key" action when I set the duration of the input to longer values in the 'press time' drop down. It's doing more like a series of quick infinitesimal inputs instead of a single continuous one. Is this WAD?

On 7/14/2023 at 8:21 PM, Mr.Jazzy said:

Do I have to load each profile for each aircraft during the game, or is it automatic once set up?

Yes

On 9/27/2023 at 11:34 AM, nachinus said:

Hello!

I'm trying to use this in the Key Emulation mode with the Radio Panel and it seems straightforward enough, but It doesn't seem to be able to emulate a "push and hold key" action when I set the duration of the input to longer values in the 'press time' drop down. It's doing more like a series of quick infinitesimal inputs instead of a single continuous one. Is this WAD?

That is a tricky one, different games react differently. But a long press is essentially a long series of quick clicks. You can change the key API used under options. Read the wiki for more info. Link in signature.

We handle questions and support via our Discord Server nowadays.

• Thanks 1