DCS Update Patch Notes Discussion Thread

NineLine

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update released, but the spitfire still have the same problems with the canopy reflection and the windscreen green. Why is so difficult to fix this?

I too have been anxiously awaiting seeing these get fixed.

I like to taxi and takeoff , as well as land, with my canopy open and I find that canopy bug distracting.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 2 weeks later...

Does the M2000 fuel change mean more range or less range?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

The current beta notes don't mention it. But the 3 monitor bug that put the Hanger on the wrong Multi-Monitor screens is fixed.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

This-----

"Known Issues

The cockpit gauges may be broken. Will fix ASAP."

------means the Mig-21 Cockpit gauges are black?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Performance seems VERY good with this patch. Always been OK with v2.5x for me, but every now and then there're patches that really outshine the rest. Coolers :thumbup:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

MiG-29. Engines will be broken after exceed 2.6M speed.

If someone can reach that speed please post the track file of it.

For me at approx 2400 kph TS (2.2Mach) the two vertical stabilizer is tear off.

update: with rudders restricted to zero deflection, 2600 kph TS is the max speed for me, lethal.

Once 2500 kph TS was enough to kill one engine completely, emergency landing was success.

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

So far I haven't had any issues with any gauges in the Yak52, Su-33, Hornet, and MiG-29.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Does the M2000 fuel change mean more range or less range?

We have a significant improvement of the effective combat radius. Yesterday, while flying a "ferry" mission my fuel flow hit a very low 20kg/min (FL300, 0.75M, Configuration 6+8F).

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

We have a significant improvement of the effective combat radius. Yesterday, while flying a "ferry" mission my fuel flow hit a very low 20kg/min (FL300, 0.75M, Configuration 6+8F).

:thumbup::pilotfly:

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

They're probably just going to update stable to be the same as the open beta version we got last week. Next open beta update (so the next chance of new features) will be the 21st.

I do not think they can merge what they releases in last OB in the stable.

After community test it seems obviously that latest fix introduced a lot of nice stuff but also a lot of bugs.

I bet my 50 cent on another OB fix ;)

I do not think they can merge what they releases in last OB in the stable.

After community test it seems obviously that latest fix introduced a lot of nice stuff but also a lot of bugs.

I bet my 50 cent on another OB fix ;)

I am hoping on some OB fixes as well. I don't see what we currently have as good to go for the stable version.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Seems like we wont have any update today....

It wont be out for a few more hours so I wouldn't jump to that yet.

Hopefully for the beta we see a few bug fixes for the radar elevation, with stable getting the JHMCS and AGM

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

No update today for the Release version, OB should be updated next Wednesday as scheduled.

Thanks for the heads up Nineline.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||