SU27 - STEERINGOF NOSE WHEEL NOT GOING STRAIGHT

Goa

Hi all,

first of all pardon me for my bad english, I have a problem with the su27 steerign wheel: when I engage the steering wheel for taxi (Alt+Q) after i return the pedals (I have thrustamter T-flight rudder) to neutral position when completing to allign to the taxy line, the plane will behave in a strange way: it doesnt go "straight" but it keep turning to left or right despite the pedals are set to center position.

I have resintalled the drivers, remade all the calibration stuff as usually but I am still having the same issue: when usins steering wheel I always have to correct the nose position by using the rudder as it doest not go straight!

Thanks for your help:):thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Hi all,

first of all pardon me for my bad english, I have a problem with the su27 steerign wheel: when I engage the steering wheel for taxi (Alt+Q) after i return the pedals (I have thrustamter T-flight rudder) to neutral position when completing to allign to the taxy line, the plane will behave in a strange way: it doesnt go "straight" but it keep turning to left or right despite the pedals are set to center position.

I have resintalled the drivers, remade all the calibration stuff as usually but I am still having the same issue: when usins steering wheel I always have to correct the nose position by using the rudder as it doest not go straight!

Thanks for your help:):thumbup:

When you say you recalibrated, did you check your deadzone in the sim's Options?

Also is there sufficient wind in the mission that it might be the cause of what is happening?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

There's a name for that!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...