DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchase / Open Beta Available

Wags

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need to delete the old version of world? Also do we need to reinstall a-10 and black shark?

1. probably yes.

Play DCS: Combined Arms as a real time strategy game, a first person armor warfare game, or direct the ground battle from the cockpit of a DCS aircraft like the A-10C Warthog, Ka-50 Black Shark, or P-51D Mustang.

i will assume that a10, ka-50 and p-51d is already avaliable to fly in DCS:CA.

is there a manual for this? i have for the WH/P-51 etc but no CA. I can use the built in CA missions just fine but how can I create my own? When I make a mission with a few units I dont get the "Select Role" option =(

is there a manual for this? i have for the WH/P-51 etc but no CA. I can use the built in CA missions just fine but how can I create my own? When I make a mission with a few units I dont get the "Select Role" option =(

Manual is in the Start menu under "Eagle Dynamics" - "Documentation" or \\Mods\tech\CombinedArms\Doc

Nate

When I make a mission with a few units I dont get the "Select Role" option =(

You need to assign roles to Unit Groups via the Battlefield Commanders tab in the ME (two icons above the blue 'FLY' icon).

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

To confirm, (it might help to make it clearer on the world download) should i unintall my old dcs world for CA to work?

Yes, you need DCS: World 1.2.0 to run CA.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

WOOHOO, not only has my new card arrived, I now have a new module and updates on DCS World to use it on. Thanks guys, this is going to be stunning.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

ED

i went to the CA DL page. i was not logged in atm. and was able to DL the exe and the torrent. is this what was supposed to happen?

my browser was safari.

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ED

i went to the CA DL page. i was not logged in atm. and was able to DL the exe and the torrent. is this what was supposed to happen?

my browser was safari.

Yeah you are just downloading the installer, you can't use combined arms without the license which you have to be logged in to purchase

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro