BO-105 PAH1A1 / HKP9

giphy.gif

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Jedi mind tricks. If we tell them it's true they'll make it so! ;)

Me want something, me tell it's happening, even if it's not. That's how fake news are made.

Now, imagine for a second that the BO-105 is actually completed by a different dev team. Would they be OK with your thread in Heatblur's sub-forum? I suggest you ask an admin to move it to the BO-105 sub-forum and rename it "Partnership speculations" or so.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Me want something, me tell it's happening, even if it's not. That's how fake news are made.

Now, imagine for a second that the BO-105 is actually completed by a different dev team. Would they be OK with your thread in Heatblur's sub-forum? I suggest you ask an admin to move it to the BO-105 sub-forum and rename it "Partnership speculations" or so.

If wishful thinking and speculation is fake news then you have another 100+ threads to move/close.

Same goes for the mystery dev team, why would they be mad about something theyve chosen not to announce yet? If so, then thats another 50 threads of speculation to close down for aircraft that are already licensed by someone else.

But fine, guess Ill edit it with simple and drab text that cant be misinterpreted if people get so antsy about it.

Edited by Sephyrius