Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Order 2645 arrived today. A couple of weeks early! Installed in less than ten minutes (not counting the 5 minutes retrieving the allen key screw I dropped into the throttle!).

Thanks Delta Sim - great upgrade!

Processor : Intel Core i7 7800X (3.8 - 4.2 GHz) . Motherboard : ASUS TUF X299 . Memory : 16Gb DDR4 1333 . Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super (+100 CC +700 MC) . Install : DCS on 500Gb SSD . Screen : 3440 x 1440 display with GSYNC . Control : TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro Pedals, Naturalpoint Track-IR . Software : VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro, DCS BIOS

May have to reqrder another one unless I find the one I received earlier this year and put aside while I wasn’t feeling well

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

May have to reqrder another one unless I find the one I received earlier this year and put aside while I wasn’t feeling well

So are you saying you lost it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

Ordered mine a few days ago. How do I get updated on delivery date?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I received my mod and installed it. Sadly, I can't get it to register the slew action. The button click is fine, however. I've used the custom calibration tool, done all of the steps in it, got the success message on unplugging the throttle but to no avail. Given the button works, I'm assuming I'm missing something and hoping it's not the unit at fault.

What might I be missing?

I received my mod and installed it. Sadly, I can't get it to register the slew action. The button click is fine, however. I've used the custom calibration tool, done all of the steps in it, got the success message on unplugging the throttle but to no avail. Given the button works, I'm assuming I'm missing something and hoping it's not the unit at fault.

What might I be missing?

I'm guessing you're trying to map it under "TDC Slew horizontal/vertical (mouse)"?

You need to do it in the 2 lines following that: "Throttle Designator Controller - Horizontal/vertical AXIS". That's caught a few people before.

Otherwise, make sure you're under the "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog" column.

Hope that helps.

Ordered mine a few days ago. How do I get updated on delivery date?

Normally you won't get any further notification until it ships. You can compare your order number to what people are posting here that have been shipped/delivered and extrapolate from there. I assume you got a confirmation with an order number? If not, contact the supplier and he's good about getting back (realized right after I ordered that I had a typo in my email address and he corrected and resent confirmation in a very timely manner).

I'm guessing you're trying to map it under "TDC Slew horizontal/vertical (mouse)"?

You need to do it in the 2 lines following that: "Throttle Designator Controller - Horizontal/vertical AXIS". That's caught a few people before.

Otherwise, make sure you're under the "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog" column.

Hope that helps.

No movement is registered anywhere, nothing; no movement on calibration panels test panels in Windows, I am unable to add the axes to the DCS controllers.

No movement is registered anywhere, nothing; no movement on calibration panels test panels in Windows, I am unable to add the axes to the DCS controllers.

I've plugged in the old nipple and it's now performing like the the mod: clicks are okay but axis movement is not. I'm hoping it's a software issue and not a hardware issue.

How can I be sure I've reset everything and removed all configurations and start again?

I've plugged in the old nipple and it's now performing like the the mod: clicks are okay but axis movement is not. I'm hoping it's a software issue and not a hardware issue.

How can I be sure I've reset everything and removed all configurations and start again?

Sorry to hear that, I have replied to your email with some things to try. I’m sure we will be able to get it working for you soon.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com