Can't change the weather in mission editor. Please advise.

redmantab

Originally Posted by KansasCS View Post

Hey guys,

I'm experiencing problems with the weather tab. I can't change it to any sort of preset, nor will it stay in dynamic weather mode.

Whenever I change stuff and want to save the mission file, it resets back to standard weather. The setting for wind and turbulence with static weather however, can be changed.

Am I missing something?

Cheers!

---------------

I also for the life of me can't figure this out. I've changed the weather from default to winter clear and then clicked the little load button next to winter clear in the mission editor....but it ALWAYS just goes back to default.

Please share how to change the weather. Simply want some of the missions I run during the summer to change to a snow/winter weather to provide a nice change of scenery. This really shouldn't be so complicated?

Please advise. Thank you.

Originally Posted by KansasCS View Post

Hey guys,

I'm experiencing problems with the weather tab. I can't change it to any sort of preset, nor will it stay in dynamic weather mode.

Whenever I change stuff and want to save the mission file, it resets back to standard weather. The setting for wind and turbulence with static weather however, can be changed.

Am I missing something?

Cheers!

---------------

I also for the life of me can't figure this out. I've changed the weather from default to winter clear and then clicked the little load button next to winter clear in the mission editor....but it ALWAYS just goes back to default.

Please share how to change the weather. Simply want some of the missions I run during the summer to change to a snow/winter weather to provide a nice change of scenery. This really shouldn't be so complicated?

Please advise. Thank you.

Seasons are now changed with the date of the mission:

Spring = Mid March -> Mid June

Autumn = Mid Sept -> Mid Oct

Summer = June -> August

Winter = Dec -> Feb

Not commenting on presets and the other issues, they usually work as advertised, but am not going to retest them, they are used for defining the weather patterns but not the seasons themselves.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.