RED FLAG - AV-8B Harrier Mission by Sedlo

• 1 month later...
Updated the Harrier Red Flag mission to version 1.51.... It adds some new triggers and threats, plus cleans up some of the scripting. Check it out!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3215738/

The link to the dropbox is not working.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Red Flag - Harrier Edition NEW VERSION 1.55 by SEDLO

OK, made a minor, but significant change to the mission... The labels are now all one colour, for both Red and Blue.

This was done due some comments I've received, plus my own experiences in DCS. On my monitor, I find that spotting air targets is very, very difficult (more so than in real life). However, having labels on, even dots, makes it too easy, as you can easily tell a friend from an enemy from 10 miles away.

I've modded the mission so that you will still see a dot for an aircraft at distance, BUT that dot will be a brown colour, for both red and for blue.

If you keep good situational awareness from the AWACS calls (plus the brief), you should be ok.

Let me know how it works out for you!

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3215738/

title2.jpg

Edited by Sedlo

Brilliant,

Works a treat - I have been using DCS for many years now and this is the first ever prepared - planned and operated mission that I have ever flown. You have done a great job and very much appreciated. Bringing a new dimension to DCS for me.

Scott

Scott, I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying it... Making these types of missions is something I really like to do, and when I hear that people are enjoying them, it really makes my day.

Cheers!

(PS, if you're a Hornet flyer, too, this mission is available for that jet as well. Plus, I've got something in production now.... :-)

Brilliant,

Works a treat - I have been using DCS for many years now and this is the first ever prepared - planned and operated mission that I have ever flown. You have done a great job and very much appreciated. Bringing a new dimension to DCS for me.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
Scott, I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying it... Making these types of missions is something I really like to do, and when I hear that people are enjoying them, it really makes my day.

Cheers!

(PS, if you're a Hornet flyer, too, this mission is available for that jet as well. Plus, I've got something in production now.... :-)

Thank you for the updates

JNLrvLr.jpg

bpXmxV9.jpg

vDsKpJA.jpg

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle