CBU-Bug

Releasing more than 2 CBUs within 3-4 seconds (in a manual release sequence) causes an fps-impact from 50 fps to stuttering 9 fps. After this it´s not possible to continue the mission. Cannot find any way to refesh the fps. The mission has to be finished.

Anyone who knows a way to get back the standard-fps in this situation?

Map: Caucasus over Kutasi-Airbase/F-18/Super-Carrier/Open Beta/actual patch-status/Single Player

See Kutasi-Mssion attached

F-18_Carrier_Strike_to_Kutasi_Haedquarter_III.miz

Edited by Simpit

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

System: Win 11 Prof, 64 Bit, AMD 4350 Quad-Core, Gigabyte-Board 970A-UD3P, 16 GB-RAM; ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB - Nvidia Geforce

• ED Team

Hi

I have moved the thread to game performance.

Can you let me know what system specs you have

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi BIGNEWY,

thanks for your reply!

System is:

Win7, 64 Bit Prof

AMD 4350 Quad-Core

MSI-Board

16 GB-RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 4 GB

Strange: Yesterday I tested a Persian-Golf-Mission (see attached file) with serveral CBU-release-sequences with no problems. Seems to be a special effect of the Caucasus map (?).

F-18_Supercarrier_Desert_Qeshm_II.miz

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

System: Win 11 Prof, 64 Bit, AMD 4350 Quad-Core, Gigabyte-Board 970A-UD3P, 16 GB-RAM; ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB - Nvidia Geforce