Any news at all from M3?

PabstBleuRibbon

Bug tracker is also a ghost town... there was such an active clean-up in March, very promising after the long "winter" of this great module, and it seems to have subsided to another winter ;)

Are you guys up to something, should we expect a surprise? :D

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Any news from M3 would be very nice.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Bug tracker is also a ghost town... there was such an active clean-up in March, very promising after the long "winter" of this great module, and it seems to have subsided to another winter ;)

Are you guys up to something, should we expect a surprise? :D

It must be not an easy time for M3 after the split. Frankly speaking, it would be great to just hear that they're doing fine.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

There will be news when there is news.

insightful, yet deep.... ;):megalol:

(would be cool to hear some current skinny...) :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

That would be the most stupid way to think. There is no such thing as "shipped" because DCS is a constantly evolving platform. Even the "released" status is considered to be a joke everytime now because in fact the modules are constantly in beta. The MiG-21bis module is still buyable so it's supposed to work as intended though.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

That would be the most stupid way to think. There is no such thing as "shipped" because DCS is a constantly evolving platform. Even the "released" status is considered to be a joke everytime now because in fact the modules are constantly in beta. The MiG-21bis module is still buyable so it's supposed to work as intended though.

That is something I dislike about word "shipped" as it literally meant that product has been imported to ship and ship has left the dock, so you can't do anything anymore for it than hope for the best that ship arrives the destination in time.

In software production it should be said "released" when it is available and "final" when there is no more other than critical fixes being released.

The whole "Beta" and "Alpha" is more about like legal restrictions so no one can make claims about "unfinished product" but then again something being "beta" means in some countries that you have the extended customer warranty for returns as the product is not the final one.

Would be nicer to see developers to start using "Release Candidate"(RC) for the final months long period. So going from Alpha > Beta > Release Candidate > Final and few versions can be between everything else than Final.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 2 weeks later...

1.5.8 ΟΒ Had some changes for the Mig but rather than the change of the seeker tone can't point out something else.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

They are still alive! :) I was really concerned though.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185366&p=3298194

1.5.8 ΟΒ Had some changes for the Mig but rather than the change of the seeker tone can't point out something else.

:music_whistling:

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR