1.5.7 Performance issue

cro_mig_21

Very bad stutter in the latest 1.5.7 stable version. Anyone else having performance issues with the MiG? I tried, repairing/updating, deleting saved games folder, reinstalling nvidia driver and DCS..nothing helps. Along with the onvious bad stutters there are also periodic larger stutters. Experiencing this issue only with the MiG. At first I thought it was related to msaa and transparent textures but ot is not related. The issue appears only while in cockpit

Very bad stutter in the latest 1.5.7 stable version. Anyone else having performance issues with the MiG? I tried, repairing/updating, deleting saved games folder, reinstalling nvidia driver and DCS..nothing helps. Along with the onvious bad stutters there are also periodic larger stutters. Experiencing this issue only with the MiG. At first I thought it was related to msaa and transparent textures but ot is not related. The issue appears only while in cockpit

I don`t have any problems on my side, runs silky smooth.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Hi cro_mig_21

attach a short track replay showing the issue, so we can compare

I am getting 60 - 100+ in the mig in 1.5.7 instant action

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I have no particular issue with the MiG-21 module. However the whole sim itself seems to be more resources hungry during loadings. The stutter may be the consequence.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module