Magnitude

Gunny Highway

All we know is that they are developing a module and releasing it in late 2017 or early 2018. Then a second (hopefully in late 2018, we'll see) will follow. Both identities are not known.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Hey guys,

just to let you know we did not forget you, we are here, being very very busy (in spite of melting Summer heat on Northern hemisphere...).

We are hoping for some good news this September/October, but - as you already know - aviation business is not quite predictable when it comes to schedules for myriads of reasons.

Some MiG-21 fixes are also on our schedule: we fixed few issues recently but we had no time to update the the list of fixes. I hope we will do it soon.

Anyway, have some fun this summer/winter wherever you are, take some rest, pay a visit here once a week or two.

Best regards to all.

• Like 2

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey guys,

just to let you know we did not forget you, we are here, being very very busy (in spite of melting Summer heat on Northern hemisphere...).

We are hoping for some good news this September/October, but - as you already know - aviation business is not quite predictable when it comes to schedules for myriads of reasons.

Some MiG-21 fixes are also on our schedule: we fixed few issues recently but we had no time to update the the list of fixes. I hope we will do it soon.

Anyway, have some fun this summer/winter wherever you are, take some rest, pay a visit here once a week or two.

Best regards to all.

Please please tell me that finally the ASP will work properly :cry: