Leatherneck SU-22 poll

badger66

Leatherneck SU-22 poll  

1178 members have voted

1. 1. Leatherneck SU-22 poll

• Yeah , I want to see the SU-22
    • No , Im not interested in the SU-22
    • Id like to see something differant from the Russian side ..... mention it .

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone is doing a Mig-23 poll , I thought Id throw this on the fire .

I seriously would love to see this mo fo ..... and its been mentioned that 40% commonality with whats already been done in Leatherneck ..... so I understand .

No. We want Su-17M4.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

As some others have said I guess the best progression after learning the Mig-21 bis would be the Mig 23 but I guess the systems would be less comparable with work already done on the the Mig-21.

But I would prefer the Mig 23

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

su-34 or su-24m would be my preference - as i feel like the ground attack role is already covered, by EVERY single module that currently exists :P

where as a proper supersonic bomber would be different

Agree with you about a su 24m would be awesome. But it is multi cockpit so i guess it's kinda hard to make :/

Now this is a little far from the aircraft mentioned before, but has anyone thought about what a bomber could bring to the table? It would be cool to have a platform such as a 195. I admit its not as glamorus as the great ideas mentioned above, but I believe it would be a great tool.

CO 6vMAW

Looking for wingmen? Come Fly with Us!

• 1 month later...

I would rather guess BST will do the MiG-15, not Leatherneck.

I'm in favor of the MiG-23, because:

- has radar

- has halfway modern A-A-Missiles

- shares lots of assets (like instruments, textures, parts of the system coding and more) with the MiG-21. If one plane is "natural" I would guess the MiG-23. I would almost bet it has more in common with the MiG-21 than the 21-Bison, which is basically a new plane, except most of the exteriour shape.

Agree that I'd really, really love a MiG-21 Bison, if not Bison, LanceR would work too. Though, I wonder if it'd be possible to get enough info on them to make it full fidelity. Still fingers crossed Bison may follow the Bis sometime after, one can hope right? :P

Regarding Su-17 or 22, or Mig-23, and actually while we're at it Mig-27, any one of them would be great. So would be a MiG-25.

But I have a feeling that next Leatherneck aircraft might be an USA one, and may be a warbird. In that case I'd love an A-4, AV-8 or if warbird a Hellcat, even if I like axis warbirds more, Hellcat is one of the allied birds I like a lot.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Considering what else we could get from Leatherneck's next project, and that each project will likely take over a year, no thanks. It's a third generation flying tube jet like the MiG-21, with a larger airframe and better A2G capability. Not a whole lot of variation there, you're retreading a lot of steps. I'd rather have something that is more unique among the current DCS line up.