MiG-21 module won't activate - CD-key suddenly invalid??

Harnis

Hello,

I recently started up DCS again and updated to the latest patch and was trying to play again. On startup, the box for activating the MiG-21 opens up saying there's an error. When I go to re-enter my CD-key, it just repeats the same error, as if the key is invalid.

On the ED profile page, when I enter the CD-key into the key checker, it gives me a message saying that it's not permitted to trade or share keys anymore.

I've been trying to contact the Magnitude support email, but just keep getting canned responses to repair and update DCS and try again. DCS has been repaired and updated, and that's clearly not the issue.

Can someone please help me with this? The MiG-21 was one of my favorite modules, such a beautiful flight model and cockpit model, I miss flying that little alcohol-cooled lawn dart around

Thanks,

Harnis

:thumbup: Thank you Art-J, that fixed my Mig also, hasn't worked since I got a new SSD a few months ago

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]