Official YouTube channel

Dolphin887

Hey guys,

we've just uploaded first video to our official YouTube channel. It's something that we promised about a week ago - landing pattern.

Check it here

Note that you can see English subtitle there, and insert subtitle for your own language.

Make sure you follow our channel for more important news, tutorials and other stuff.

Cheers!

22. Apr 2017.

Hey guys,

on your request we reuploaded our first trailer for the DCS: MiG-21bis on YouTube.

Take a look:

Cheers!

Edited by -Rudel-
added video

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The smoothest landing now no nose bounce or wing rocking on approach perfect , touchdown is little below 320 but I get the throttle down just before touch and let the baby float and give it a flare nice and soft

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

Working on it right now...

Hello Dolphin887!

I know off topic, but...

It looks like we are gonna get teased again. And this time without knowing what exactly is going to come! ;)

So, can we get a tiny hint? Or at least a hint about a hint. Or a hint about a hint of a hint. Or a hint of a hint of a hint of a hint? Or a hint of a hint of a hint of a hint of a hint that I am just dreaming! :)

I see your writings on the site have turned a bit RED after the "Cooking" had been announced...

*EDIT*

2 weeks! :D

Edited by asla36
Meme magic...

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

A few years back when you were in the early days of development of the MIG 21, you showed us a video on YouTube demonstrating the radar how it did its search in different modes behind the scenes. You could see how the radar would sample sections of the sky to look at in different modes. I've been looking for this video for a long time, does anyone have a link?

VIPER

161 SQN AEF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i7 7700X

Corsair H70 Cooler

Corsair DDR4 RAM 32 GB 2400mhz

2x Corsair Hydro GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SLI

Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TB

1200 watt Corsair PSU

ASUS 299 TUF MK II Mainboard

Corsair 800D Obsidian case

• 8 months later...