DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

1) A button to switch between the various available screens. For example if I have only 1 device and I am flying the JF-17 for example and I want to switch between the MFD's and the UFC, I have to go back to the main menu and then select the new function that i want to use. This can be difficult especially if I were flying the jet near a target area. A button in some unused space to toggle between the screens would be a great UI addition to the App.

+1 :thumbup:

I purchased the app last night after trying to build my own virtual ufc's through Touch portal, love the functionality and completeness of this app so far and I look forward to seeing where this gets developed from here. I have 2 functionality suggestions for @pet333r

1) A button to switch between the various available screens. For example if I have only 1 device and I am flying the JF-17 for example and I want to switch between the MFD's and the UFC, I have to go back to the main menu and then select the new function that i want to use. This can be difficult especially if I were flying the jet near a target area. A button in some unused space to toggle between the screens would be a great UI addition to the App.

2) Add shortcuts to the cheat's for Auto Start and Shutdown on the main page. I know that some players like the cold and dark experience, but for the more casual players I think it would be a helpful option to have!

Cant wait to be able to use my tablet as a AMPCD in the future! along with any additional screens that you can think of for the other modules!

1. I have this in mind to add such an option for faster switching between windows

2. I didn't think about it but I will see:smilewink:

Hi,

Thanks for the app, this is a good job, but I have a little problem.

I have the F/A-18C and the AV-8B, and both are working with the app, but does not display anything on the tablet (see screenshot).

I have check that the PC IP, port and listenerport are correct.

My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy SM-T580.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Edit : my mistake, I forgot to change the tablet IP in the config.lua. Work great now, thnaks for this fantastic app. Keep on working.

1469392355_Screenshot_20200503-095110_DCSUFC.jpg.bd23b1d86171114628bedd455f268751.jpg

Edited by vctpil
Correction

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

I mean this panel:

Unbenannt.jpg

Maybe the ALR-67 and the dispenser panel :-)

These panels are behind the stick and difficult to reach that would be a real relief.

I thought you might be thinking about it, I can do it, I will add to the list:smilewink:

Hi,

A suggestion for the AV-8B Harrier : any chance to add the three buttons, NAV, VSTOL and A/G ?

Thanks,

Vincent

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Holy smokes! This app is great! Very good alternative to MFD cougars. This is something I was looking for!

Purchased it 10minutes ago, set it up in 5 minutes following the guide and now it is working as it should be. No lag, nothing.

Veľmi dobrá práca. Len tak ďalej!

Hi,

Is the MFD supposed to display something ? All buttons are working, but I have no informations on the screen.

Thanks.

Hi again,

I have just find a little mistake on the AV-8B UFC. There is two "9" buttons :)

Vincent.

New version avaible 1.0.2020.507

Update the script to make everything work properly

https://github.com/pet333r/pw-dev_script

- added Ka-50 PVI-800 panel & ABRIS buttons

- JF-17: added warning panel

- JF-17: added status lights on UFC panel in portrait mode

- AV8BNA: refreshed warning panel

- app: small changes on home screen

- minor bugs fixed & code optimization

Edited by pet333r

Hello pet, I have a problem with the A10 cdu. Key response is very slow (5-10 seconds). The other modules without display of the values are good. My firewall is down. Do you have any idea what can happen.

Laurent.

Hello pet, I have a problem with the A10 cdu. Key response is very slow (5-10 seconds). The other modules without display of the values are good. My firewall is down. Do you have any idea what can happen.

Laurent.

I once added a gauges data export to the A-10C.lua file, but I noticed that on slower devices with less RAM this can cause delays because the application has more data to be processed, it is currently disabled in this file, you may have a previous version of this file, download the one that is currently. If you use several Android devices, it is best to have this CDU panel on faster hardware

Quick question, I think I have it setup correct but not sure.

I am using the Hornet UFC.

When I touch a key on my tablet the key press works ingame, suggests everything is ok ? but on the tablet I have no data displayed from the AP or UFC keypad or Radio studs.... ?

Did I mess up a setting ??

I added those bits into my already existing exportdata file, but I already had one in existence for TacView....but pasted your lines into my existing one ?

Getting no response from anything in MFD mode either, no key presses or anything? again something I am doing wrong or ??

I opened the ports in my AV etc.

Edited by Phantom_Mark

Quick question, I think I have it setup correct but not sure.

I am using the Hornet UFC.

When I touch a key on my tablet the key press works ingame, suggests everything is ok ? but on the tablet I have no data displayed from the AP or UFC keypad or Radio studs.... ?

Did I mess up a setting ??

I added those bits into my already existing exportdata file, but I already had one in existence for TacView....but pasted your lines into my existing one ?

It looks like your router has changed the tablet's IP address. Check and change in Config.lua. It's best to set a tablet's fixed IP address in your router's settings. Then, every time you turn on the tablet, the router will always give it the same IP address.Thanks to this you will set it once and you can forget about it

It looks like your router has changed the tablet's IP address. Check and change in Config.lua. It's best to set a tablet's fixed IP address in your router's settings. Then, every time you turn on the tablet, the router will always give it the same IP address.Thanks to this you will set it once and you can forget about it

Yes, the tablet is already fixed...and if it wasn't talking to the game key presses would surely not be recognised at all ?? that's what is confusing me ?