DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

Good day. Could someone please help? I have a new mesh network and am trying to get DCS UFC up and running. I think I have everything set up correctly, but the only thing that works, for example on F16, is the COM button and F1-F12, which are in the application on the map. So, for example, communication with ground staff on a tablet works. Does anyone know where the problem could be?

"A game-changer for fans of digital combat simulation is the DCS UFC Android app. Its extensive feature set and easy-to-use interface make it a valuable addition to DCS World, elevating the entire gameplay experience. Strongly suggested for ardent virtual pilots!"🫠

Thank you guys

thank you guys

• Like 1

New version 1.0.2024.0106 avaible

- changed graphics for most panels
- added 'F' communication buttons on the MFD panel
- M-2000C PCN: fixed data display on LCD
- A-10C added illumination of engine/APU fire "switches"
- F/A-18C IFEI: data display improved
- F-16C added the ability to save the color of the DED display
- added checking the installed script version
- added information about 'high contrast' mode enabled
- optimized the size of some switches
- changed icons in settings
- app code has been optimized

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Clicking on "Update script" seems to only give an error...

image.png

Totally beside the point, "Something goes wrong" should be in the past tense, "Something went wrong". 🙂

• Like 1

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

Clicking on "Update script" seems to only give an error...

image.thumb.png.2a2c356ccd96953246ad9b6bc438a741.png
Totally beside the point, "Something goes wrong" should be in the past tense, "Something went wrong".
Try manually removing the script and reinstalling it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pet333r said:

Try manually removing the script and reinstalling it

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I just renamed the pw-dev_script dir first, and that seemed to do the trick.

Thanks for that quick reply!

• Like 1

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
I recently re-installed windows 10.
My setup was working fine before reinstall.
After reinstall I got latest version of your script and also re-ran batch file to add  firewall rules.
I am using 3 android tablets. I verified the IP addressed are configured correctly both on the PC and on the tablets inside DCS-UFC.

I am using steam based DCS with MT preview start option.

I am experiencing the following problems:
1. Opening DCS UFC on tablet after starting a flight, does't display any data for any panel.
2. if I open DCS UFC before flight, I am able to only display data from the sim. I can not "send" any data (i.e: it doesn't respond when I touch the tablet).

I would appreciate any help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I really hope you're still supporting this app, I've posted some problems on your Facebook page, but no replies.
I fly the AV-8B, and have a few issues with DCSUFC.
In single player all works fine except top 3 rotary knobs (both comm volumes and UFC brightness). As soon as I touch them on the tablet they rotate back and forth and are unusable.
In multiplayer the same thing occurs, but I also loose all LED info being sent to the tablet. But buttons still work. Is this a port conflict, and is there a fix I can do?
Any help would be appreciated, as it's a great app but I can't get the best out of it.
p.s. All software and scripts are up to date

Edited by Major_Bloodnok