route follow mode path mode

any idea when the autopilot will be able to follow the route(flightplan) in the mig29?

:pilotfly:

i7-920, 12 GB DDR3 1600, Gigabyte x58 ud3r, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, 2x500GB SSD+1x250ssd, TrackIR 5 clip, screen 42 inches, and 21 inches, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick,t500rs,th8 shifter, Saitek Pro throttle, x controller, G11 keys

• 4 weeks later...

When implemented, it'll be LAlt+5 (supposedly). No idea on the timeline. LAlt+4 +H is attitude hold with baro altimeter hold.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 1 year later...
LAlt+4 +H
what is that supposed to do? Certainly not nav path follow. Does ED have any incentive to finish off the bugs in these older modules? Its not going to generate revenue for them, and the fanboys just bleat "open beta, open beta, what do you expect?"
Edited by Sprool

Does ED have any incentive to finish off the bugs in these older modules? Its not going to generate revenue for them, and the fanboys just bleat "open beta, open beta, what do you expect?"

It's already out of Early Access so we can start to "expect".

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I heard ED had no intention of doing any further work on the FC3 collection? Or is this incorrect info?

I've been wondering about this too. I got really excited when ED released the new MiG-29 flight model, 3d model and the cockpit upgrade.

I was hoping they would all be updated or revamped with the development of MAC but with lack of any news on MAC I worry FC3 will fade away and be dropped eventually.

I love the clickable aircraft but I can only fly one at at time as my brain dumps what I have learnt when I have to take in new info for another.

The commonalty and reduced work load of the FC3 aircraft just appeals to me.