Stand Alone question

subseauk

Hi all, may be a stupid question but I have the stand alone version and Open Beta.

I purchased the Huey, Gazelle and Super Carrier & Persian Gulf items from ED shop.

I was under the impression that these items belonged to me and in stand alone I did not need anything else!!

Due to internet issues at the moment I cannot connect my PC to the network / internet accesss and now even using the stand alone I am getting messages on start up saying the above modules and aircraft cannot be loaded due to a licensing issue!! WTF

Do we not own the items we have paid for??

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII HERO (wifi) motherboard ( latest bios etc )

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Corsair Domiinator Platinum 32 GB (4x8Gb ) 3600MHz RAM

EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11Mb graphics card

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVME M.2( Boot up and main program storage )

Fractal S36 AIO CPU Cooler

Oculus Quest + LINK system

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + CH Rudder Pro

Aircraft: Gazelle, Huey, AV-8B, A10C, Spitfire

Scenery etc: Super carrier, Syria, Persian Gulf, A10C Trng Qual, Worlds apart Spring 2025,

Due to internet issues at the moment I cannot connect my PC to the network ...

Connect your pc to internet (using a cell phone or carry your pc to where you can get internet), start dcs and then activate OFF-LINE mode (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207670)

Do we not own the items we have paid for??

Yes, but you need to identify yourself to the game ... its the only way that the game can validate that you are the rightful owner.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Connect your pc to internet (using a cell phone or carry your pc to where you can get internet), start dcs and then activate OFF-LINE mode (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207670)

Yes, but you need to identify yourself to the game ... its the only way that the game can validate that you are the rightful owner.

Brilliant, not what I was hoping for but really appreciate the fast response Rudel. Where do I activate the "of line " bit?

Cheers:thumbup:

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Scenery etc: Super carrier, Syria, Persian Gulf, A10C Trng Qual, Worlds apart Spring 2025,

Brilliant, not what I was hoping for but really appreciate the fast response Rudel. Where do I activate the "of line " bit?

Cheers:thumbup:

just follow the link in the post above.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Look for the "antenna" icon on the home screen.

Be careful to not make hardware changes (like a new graphics card or adding more ram, not even reinstall windows) while in Off-Line Mode; instead deactivate off-line mode and then do the hardware upgrade.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

just follow the link in the post above.

Cheers Baldrick:thumbup:

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU