Voice Attack/ Vaicom

That didn't do anything but I tried LCtrl+LAlt+C for config.

everything is grayed out. I wanted to try the free version before I purchased but i can't seem to get it working at all.

My bad i meant LCtrl+LAlt+C. Not sure but with the free version you might not be able to use the PTT configuration.

In DCS World you have to delete any communication keyboard commands that are assigned to the controller button you plan to use for PTT. Example: if you have Comm (\) assigned to the trigger button on your joystick, and you want to use that button for your PTT, you have to make sure nothing is assigned in DCS.

Then assign the PTT to your joystick button in Voice Attack (not Vaicom) from the Options menu under the Configuration tab.

I think I got it now. Had to go through voice recognition setup with Windows. Many of the commands are disabled. thanks for your help guys. One last question: Do I need to purchase the pro for both voice attack and vaicom, or can I get by with the free version of voice attack and just buy the pro version of vaicom?

I think I got it now. Had to go through voice recognition setup with Windows. Many of the commands are disabled. thanks for your help guys. One last question: Do I need to purchase the pro for both voice attack and vaicom, or can I get by with the free version of voice attack and just buy the pro version of vaicom?

Buy both.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I need to get into the menu to do the "finish" for update. Left cntrl + left alt + c, is supposed to get me into that menu... but that does not work. How can I get into that menu?

It should - is the Vaicom profile loaded in Voice Attack when you do it?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|