A10 pipper selector sensitivity

Sarah

The aiming reticle in the A10 for mavs etc I have set to a HAT switch...is there any way to decrease the sensitivity on those HATs, because if trying to lock onto a tank at say....7 miles, I find it jumping past and locking on the ground...or similar....and the closer you get, you have to rush...and its dang near impossible to get a lock on or launch more than one Mav in a pass.

It's in a while I do not play a-10c so maybe I'm a bit rusty, but if I remember well you can set you target as SPI with the TGP, then select mav as SOI, slave all to SPI, then try to lock-on by hitting TMS up short repeatedly until you have a valid lock. You can also lower your slew control sensitivity in mav menu using MFCD, but I don't remember exactly the sequence.

Not sure about adjusting slew rate, probably a lua edit somewhere, but as an aside:

The trick to multiple maverick launches is to predesignate targets using markpoints.

Then simply switch to mark, select steerpoint as SPI with china hat aft long, and step through your targets with the steerpoint rocker on the UFC.

As you step to each markpoint, china hat forward long will slave each subsequent maverick to your target and you can lock and fire without ever unSOIing the mavericks.

So, designate with TGP, TMS right short to create markpoints.

CDU rotary to ,"Mark" (you can also set this through the UFC if preferred)

China hat aft long to SPI your markpoint.

SOI the maverick

China hat fwd long to slave mavericks to SPI

Lock, fire

Steer rocker up to next markpoint

China hat forward long to slave next maverick to next target

Lock, fire

Rinse and repeat for as many targets/ mavericks available:thumbup:

In the STAT page you can change the sensitivity of the slew control. Also you might find it useful to use space stabilize mode to fly the crosshair onto the target and time your command track. I'm not so sure how useful that second one is.