Spolier Brake ?

HawkeyeHHDF

A bunch of that stuff is from 3 years ago. They also said three years ago that the Tomcat would launch with a theatre.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Aren't the spoilers on the wings?

Yeah the spoilers are on the wings , 2 outboard and 2 inboard on each wing, I have seen the spoilers themselves in action , Spolier brake is an additional function of the spoliers which pops all 8 spoliers up but when throttles are set to military they will automatically retract, there is a switch in the throttle quadrant that makes that happen. And I am sure it has been modeled I just haven't seen it yet and was a system I worked on and was curious.

Hawkeye

VF-213 CO

VCVW-11

http://www.vcvw-11.com

Heatblur F-14 SME

I think accepting the level of detail that has been shown thus far looking when reading updates and watching the videos that have been posted means also that its certain that the system you're looking for is present.

If you have read the updates in particular the systems used when landing and how the F-14 is controlled during that phase, you'll note that your questions have been answered indirectly. The spoilers are there and they will work.

attachment.php?attachmentid=114012&d=1425348886

"It's amazing, even at the Formula 1 level how many drivers still think the brakes are for slowing the car down."

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

[ATTACH]183330[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the reply Cobra and I figured as much , definitely looking forward to flying the plane I spent so many years fixing lol

For a time there i thought you were referring to the direct lift control system :)

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

That is a great picture. I can't wait to see what it looks like inside of the sim.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals