Threat Guide - Weapon Info, RWR symbols, Images etc.

MadTommy

Updated the guide available: (all available links on 1st post.)

Added Dog Ear:

groundthreatguidepage09.jpg

And all NATO ground threats..

preview:

groundthreatguidepage13.jpg

groundthreatguidepage12.jpg

Complete Guide, web version

Complete Guide, print version

Nato guide, web version

Nato guide, print version

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 1

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Thanks MT, Very nice!!!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PlainSight has made a A5 condensed version and he asked me to add it to my versions.. so here it is.

A5 version by PlainSight

Thanks PlainSight

(link added to 1st page too.)

capturemhk.jpg

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 1

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

Only vaguely related, but there was a list I came across of all the preprogrammed CMD programs... all I remember from it is 'ACE'... would make a nice accompaniment to this, saying which programs to use against what threats.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

capturemhk.jpg

Just a heads-up re the SA-15:

You're looking at an engagement ceiling of approx 35 000ft ASL and not 20 as listed.

Do not even attempt to over-fly the 9M331 in-SIM......It will end in tears.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Just a heads-up re the SA-15:

You're looking at an engagement ceiling of approx 35 000ft ASL and not 20 as listed.

Do not even attempt to over-fly the 9M331 in-SIM......It will end in tears.

Noted and fixed :thumbup:

Here's the latest version, with added side views, for easier recognition

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxDe_g4a9D3PWHQ4Z2JGZ1lVTG8

Edited by PlainSight
  • Like 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...

FYI, the link to the A5 threat guide is broken in the first post. If you're up for it, would be nice to edit and change link to the PDF. Excellent thread and nice work! Thanks so much for this guide!!!! The PDF is amazing with the pictures too! Can never remember which one looks like what through the TGP. ID is important! :)

Cheers!

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

• 1 month later...

MadTommy , post something so I can give you rep :P

thanks for this brilliant work!

btw, are RWR signals covered? I didn't find in the manual what the diamond and the semi circle over it mean.]

cheers!

Edited by fael097

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

FYI, the link to the A5 threat guide is broken in the first post. If you're up for it, would be nice to edit and change link to the PDF. Excellent thread and nice work! Thanks so much for this guide!!!! The PDF is amazing with the pictures too! Can never remember which one looks like what through the TGP. ID is important! :)

Cheers!

no problem, glad it helped.

I've updated the link you mentioned.

• Like 1

wow, I thanked the wrong guy :S

shouldnt drink this early in the morning...

can you reconsider the question above? lol

cheers

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

^^ lol i was gonna say.. Hey how about me! :D

The threat guide is solely for ground threats, so it only cover ground threat RWR symbols.

The diamond & chevron symbols refer to air threats.. I'm rusty on these since giving up FC2.. but here is an extract from the Flaming Cliffs manual.. how acruate it is for A10c i'm not 100% sure..but should still be prudent.

rwrs.jpg

and..

rwr2.jpg

Edited by MadTommy