1. 1. Next DCS (European) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Alpha Jet
    • Eurofighter Typhoon
    • Harrier
    • Dassault Rafale
    • English Electric Lightning
    • Tornado
    • F 104 Starfighter
    • The Saab Family - Draken. Gripen, Lansen, Viggen... (Post specific)
    • The Mirage Family - M4000, F-1, III, IV... (Post Specific)
    • Other - write below

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it has to be the Tornado GR4. Been in service since 1975 with 3 airforces and seen action in both Gulf wars, the Balkans and Afghanistan. Still in service today. A fighter / bomber, perfect for DCS and a firm favorite with simers.

Second choice would be the F4 Phantom. ( GE & RR Spey variants ) I just hope that some quality vendor/payware designer will please release a decent F-4. How about a model of one of the most produced, most sold. most successful military aircraft ever made or flown, flown by more countries then just about every other military aircraft...whats up with that..not a single decent add-on of this aircraft. Jump in there DCS !

Buster.

I would say HECK yea!! i would even be happy with a FC3 version with the afm.....

Buccaneer S2 the last upgrade - carrier ops

Sepecat Jaguar GR3a maybe the last upgrade - some say it was a bthci to fly.

Rafale - why not??

Mirage 2000 C/D great plane

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 2 weeks later...

* Eurofighter

* Harrier

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I think a Handley Page Victor would be a fantastic addition. It has been out of service since 1993... I don't think getting the documentation for it should be too difficult - I could be wrong though. Nevertheless - Handley Page Victor :)

I think a Handley Page Victor would be a fantastic addition. It has been out of service since 1993... I don't think getting the documentation for it should be too difficult - I could be wrong though. Nevertheless - Handley Page Victor :)

Do not underestimate the power of the curru......... UK Gov't...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mirage III. Interesting to hear about Dassault shooting down potential projects though?

What??!!! when did this happen?!!

One would think the mirage line would be in the clear... the last Mirage was designed in the 70s!!!

-I saw a few posts back... NVM

I'd understand if they wouldn't let the Rafale in an ultra-real sim though.

Edited by theJournier

What??!!! when did this happen?!!

One would think the mirage line would be in the clear... the last Mirage was designed in the 70s!!!

-I saw a few posts back... NVM

I'd understand if they wouldn't let the Rafale in an ultra-real sim though.

Wonder if they'd have a problem with someone making an IAI Nesher :shifty:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...