Carrier template ?

vctpil

I thinks the Op means a template for placing an entire Carrier group with one click.

Isn´t it possible to build those Yourself ?

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

I hope they include a carrier group template for all the key maps. It is possible to build one yourself but it's time consuming and having one that's ready "out of the box" would be great.

Also I'm not sure what a typical carrier group consists of and the exact placement so having someone set this out is also useful.

I thinks the Op means a template for placing an entire Carrier group with one click.

Exactly, the entire carrier group.

Currently, lot of units are missing simulate the group correctly (Supply ship, submarine, etc).

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

It is. You just set up the group you want, go into the template tool, and save it. The only issue (which admittedly is a pretty big one for carriers) is that it can't include static objects and decorations, so those have to be hand-placed afterwards every time.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧