please make ground crew able to connect air + power while refueling

D4n

to save time on multiplayer-servers, please enable ground crew to connect air and connect power while refueling, not only once refueling finished. (affects F-14 Tomcat)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

It's a workaround, yes, but intended would be that the ground crew doesn't give a ...... whether one's refueling currently or not.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

It's a workaround, yes, but intended would be that the ground crew doesn't give a ...... whether one's refueling currently or not.

Actually refueling is one of the most dangerous jobs for ground crew, so there would not be any other tasks going on at the same time.

That's a good point, at my operator it's prohibited to connect or remove external power during refueling.

It's the same guy doing all the ground tasks. He's gotta do them one at a time. :D

What i'd love is that more servers let you start with your aircraft fully fueled. It does not make a lot of sense to me having to be inside the plane during the refuel... if i was supposed to fly a mission while didn't my groundcrew fuel up my jet while i was in the briefing room?

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

You still have to do alignment though... the refueling-time can be spent on running the alignment :)