"Empty" Water Map

flyjdix11

I am wondering if there is any other desire for a "blank" water map for creating a mission focused on only Naval Assets. For now, I am using the Black Sea, but while creating a 1980s North Atlantic Scenario, I want a bigger lake. I'd like to have fleets positioned nearly a thousand miles away or more to force air to air refueling during a mission. Something the size of the Caucasus map, but only containing water could be very useful for Naval Aviation centered missions for bomber intercepts, CVBG vs. CVBG ops, anti-ship strikes, etc. I was thinking that creating the map might be something ED would consider as a free map option, as there would be no land in it. Thanks for reading!

We'll be shortly getting the Marianas map, which will be free. It will be primarily just "water", with just 400sqm of land in what is supposedly a BIG ocean area.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Perhaps “bend” your map? For example if your ships are East and West of each other, require flights to fly to the Northern extreme first then turn back down towards objective.

Probably doing that already but just thought I would throw that out.

Regards

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.