Community A-4E-C

15 minutes ago, Blinde said:

It's been few months since I tried this module and now I can't find NWS, how can I steer the plane on ground? Via brakes or what?

use differential wheelbraking to steer, just like on the real A-4E

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

5 minutes ago, Araks said:

Especially napalm canisters blasts2022-01-02_19-35-23.jpg#

3 hours ago, Beirut said:

I haven't seen any napalm effect yet. Just standard blasts.

A shame, because the napalm would work wonders on those Marianas golf courses.  :thumbup:

Edited by VFGiPJP

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

39 minutes ago, Araks said:

You can see napalm effect in that trailer

I saw in the trailer, but when I dropped the MK77s all I got was a standard ground burst.  And it is the MK77s isn't it?

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Repeat:I don't even get any explosion or blast, just columns of dust.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Where can I download the previous version? It is imposibble for me to install the latest one because I forgot to delete the old config file before unzipping the new version and now, despite I have deleted all the files and I am trying to install the mod again, the game does not recognize the mod anymore and there is not a workaround to install it.  So, at least I would like to play an older version.

Edited by Rocho

23 minutes ago, Rocho said:

Where can I download the previous version? It is imposibble for me to install the latest one because I forgot to delete the old config file before unzipping the new version and now, despite I have deleted all the files and I am trying to install the mod again, the game does not recognize the mod anymore and there is not a workaround to install it.  So, at least I would like to play an older version.

Not really sure what you mean. 

Where did you install it? Previously, if I made a mistake I just remove all the A-4E-C folders from the mods folder under saved games. (Make sure there's nothing under root install Mods for good measure).

Also, have you installed the redistributables from Microsoft? Never remember which, but further up in this thread there are links. 

To update the controls input settings, you need to the delete the A-4xxx folder in the input folder in Saved Games too. 

Hope this helps. 😊 

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Not really sure what you mean. 

Where did you install it? Previously, if I made a mistake I just remove all the A-4E-C folders from the mods folder under saved games. (Make sure there's nothing under root install Mods for good measure).

Also, have you installed the redistributables from Microsoft? Never remember which, but further up in this thread there are links. 

To update the controls input settings, you need to the delete the A-4xxx folder in the input folder in Saved Games too. 

Hope this helps. 😊 

Thanks but I have followed all the steps you say, including installing the redistributables and no luck, DCS does not recognize the mod. 

DCS_A4C.JPG

Edited by Rocho

The Napalm explosion effect is just a very well coordinated mission script. 

Napalm, as any other weapon in DCS, is ED side. Wait until they make that type of bomb.

• Like 2

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

vor einer Stunde schrieb Esac_mirmidon:

The Napalm explosion effect is just a very well coordinated mission script. 

Napalm, as any other weapon in DCS, is ED side. Wait until they make that type of bomb.

lol...... that is a great workaround. Why there is nothing comparable for the Nukes...

Hollywood cameo. We need to talk to Christopher Nolan about the nuke effect.  

10 hours ago, Rocho said:

Thanks but I have followed all the steps you say, including installing the redistributables and no luck, DCS does not recognize the mod. 

Also double check that it wasn't previously disabled in the Module Manager:

Screen_220103_133254.jpg

• Like 1

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

• BIGNEWY locked and unpinned this topic