Unguided Rockets not "RDY"

Animal451

I haven't played in a while and now relearning all of the systems and weapons. Trying to use the unguided rockets but when I select them in the stores page the "RDY" doesn't show beneath the rocket I've selected? All other ground weapons seem to work (so far). Even in the tutorial I can't get the rockets to launch?

I have Master Arm on and A/G mode selected . . .

Edited by Animal451

ASUS Strix Z370-E, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 MHz, Corsair H100i, WD 1TB SSD

Fuzing?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'll try it, he tutorial and Wags video didn't mention having to set the fusing,

There is no fuse setting for rockets!

Sure you’re using weapon release button and not trigger?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I verified, there's no fuzing option for the rockets. When I go in to the Instant Action (Caucasus) and select "Weapons Practice" I can drop all ground weapons but can't the rockets aren't "RDY" (ready). Same if I go try the tutorial.

ASUS Strix Z370-E, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 MHz, Corsair H100i, WD 1TB SSD

Use Weapon Release button to fire the rockets.

I am using the weapon release button. The weapon stores page doesn't show ready when I select the unguided rockets. The same button releases the other ordinance . . .

I might try a reinstall.

Edited by Animal451

I am using the weapon release button. The weapon stores page doesn't show ready when I select the unguided rockets. The same button releases the other ordinance . . .

I might try a reinstall.

Despite what is shown in the manual, the RDY sign never shows for rockets with me. Doesn't stop them working OK though. It should be a simple as switch to A/G mode, click on the rockets in the stores page, and fire with the weapon release button!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Despite what is shown in the manual, the RDY sign never shows for rockets with me. Doesn't stop them working OK though. It should be a simple as switch to A/G mode, click on the rockets in the stores page, and fire with the weapon release button!

Yes, The training videos and tutorial also show the RDY. I did a reinstall and now the rockets fire when I press the weapon release but still doesn't show "RDY".