M2000 : body pilot's

kaneda06

Hi !

will one day have the pilot's body in the mirage 2000 cockpit !?

it removes a lot of immersion from not seeing "his" body and even more RV .....

It's already there. You have to activate it.

Also check the option menu if you want to have it by default...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Hi !

will one day have the pilot's body in the mirage 2000 cockpit !?

it removes a lot of immersion from not seeing "his" body and even more RV .....

M2KC corner is here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=322

It works here:

IwaCDBWl.jpg

Use RShift+P (on/off) + pilot body in settings (not necessary).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 1 year later...

I don´t get it. Does this thing have a pilot body or not? Pressing right shift+P does not do anything, and I couldn´t find another button in the options for the Mirage for "Show Pilot Body" or anything. How to activate it??

I7 8700K 3.7 GHz 32GB RAM NVIDIA RTX 3080 Rift S

I don´t get it. Does this thing have a pilot body or not? Pressing right shift+P does not do anything, and I couldn´t find another button in the options for the Mirage for "Show Pilot Body" or anything. How to activate it??

Yes it does

It's actually the best one of all DCS modules imo

Just search for "pilot body" in the controls setup and you'll find it. I don't know the default key combination as I have it bound to my hotas

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

sirrah, do you know where is the file for colors uniform body / clothes / located ??

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Check Options/ Various/ Display Pilot body (when available)

Sorry if it isn’t exactly that, my DCS is in French :smilewink:

And yes it’s default command Right Shift + P.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I found the option in the mirage settings ("hide/show pilot body"), but it does not work, the pilot body does not appear, only thing I notice is the virtual rudders move a bit forward when pressing the command.

I´m on the stable at the moment, maybe it´s only available in the beta? And I´m playing VR, don´t know if thats a problem maybe.

and yes I have "pilot body enabled" in the overall settings (it does work with the F18 and the Su27 for example)

Edited by DST

I7 8700K 3.7 GHz 32GB RAM NVIDIA RTX 3080 Rift S