Tutorial series for the Viggen - Page 11 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-17-2017, 11:17 AM   #101
whaaw

Reputation power: 2
whaaw will become famous soon enoughwhaaw will become famous soon enoughwhaaw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzfr View Post
I like yours tutorials, but i have some problem with waypoints.
For me not work using a N and E.
First E to N. - dont know what i do wrong.
i dont know what your problem is exactly, i assume your not abel to input koordinates.
First you have to do is put your Ck into REF LOLA you also need to switch to IN
now to the coordinates: you want to input this example koordinates 405219/414500 this coordinates are already LOLA what means Longitude first (LO) latitude (LA) second. so you would go REF LOLA switch to IN Input these 405219414500 press the B1 or any other B waypoint and done. hope this helps
Old 07-17-2017, 11:36 AM   #102
kzfr

Reputation power: 0
kzfr is on a distinguished road

Ok, now i know i wrong write on first time "LO is not N" but E"" Ok my bad.
kzfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:49 PM   #103
mmaclauchlan

Reputation power: 0
mmaclauchlan is on a distinguished road

Purchased the Viggen a few days ago, but didn't have a chance to fly it until last night. During those few days I did a lot of reading and watched John's videos. Thank you, John, for taking the time to put those together and sharing with the community. They are a huge help and will continue to be a resource as I learn this excellent aircraft.
mmaclauchlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:44 PM   #104
SVgamer72

Reputation power: 7
SVgamer72 will become famous soon enoughSVgamer72 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaclauchlan View Post
Purchased the Viggen a few days ago, but didn't have a chance to fly it until last night. During those few days I did a lot of reading and watched John's videos. Thank you, John, for taking the time to put those together and sharing with the community. They are a huge help and will continue to be a resource as I learn this excellent aircraft.
+1

I have watched the videos several times, and I go back and review often. The effort and work put into making them is very much appreciated!
SVgamer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 05:21 PM   #105
fjacobsen

Reputation power: 11
fjacobsen has a spectacular aura aboutfjacobsen has a spectacular aura aboutfjacobsen has a spectacular aura aboutfjacobsen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVgamer72 View Post
+1

I have watched the videos several times, and I go back and review often. The effort and work put into making them is very much appreciated!
+1

Johns tutorials are teached in a very clear and understandable language and has numerous times been a shortcut for me to learn different systems and tactics. - So also thx from me.
Gem