WWII Training film for us students - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-13-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
Zimmerdylan

Reputation power: 13
Zimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really nice
Default WWII Training film for us students

Hey guys! I know that a majority of you are perfect pilots who studied all of this stuff and know the keys to executing these basic maneuvers flawlessly. I too thought that I was pretty proficient at some of them. But for me, there were always little issues that prevented me from doing them perfectly or even without stalling in some cases. So.....for those of us who want to improve our skills in combat and aren't sure what it is that we're doing wrong, this film gives lessons on basic maneuvering. It tells you in detail what control surfaces to use and exactly when to use them. It's just what I needed as an armchair pilot who learns by watching the example of others.

I do not know if this video has been posted before in the past but I do know that I have never seen it and it exited me to see that I now have a good guideline to follow and practice with.
I hope this helps some of the other guys who need to work on these basic but important maneuvers.

https://youtu.be/4ciHwwRCeBw

Last edited by Zimmerdylan; 06-13-2017 at 05:05 PM.
Zimmerdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:25 AM   #2
DeepDrummer

Reputation power: 2
DeepDrummer will become famous soon enoughDeepDrummer will become famous soon enough

It's a good video. I was pleasantly surprised at what I learned.
Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 16 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, BENQ XL2720Z monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA GTX 980 4 gig video. TM Hotas Wartog. MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.
DeepDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:14 PM   #3
VZ_342

Reputation power: 1
VZ_342 will become famous soon enoughVZ_342 will become famous soon enough

Zeno's Warbirds and Periscope Films have several flight training films, also I've learned crucial flight lessons from various private companies on YT teaching the Cessna 150 and 152.

Thanks for posting the link!
VZ_342 is offline   Reply With Quote