3rd unanounced helicopter speculation - Page 28 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-14-2017, 07:49 PM   #271
hansangb

Reputation power: 12
hansangb is just really nicehansangb is just really nicehansangb is just really nicehansangb is just really nicehansangb is just really nicehansangb is just really nicehansangb is just really nicehansangb is just really nice

I hope it's the Kiowa. That would be an awesome addition.
hansangb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:41 AM   #272
NixNB

Reputation power: 3
NixNB is on a distinguished road

Edit: I can't read
Old 07-16-2017, 09:58 AM   #273
Eight Ball

Reputation power: 50
Eight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiGon View Post
From the comments:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Hatchel
If you are bringing the OH-58D to DCS and need additional help, I use to fly them.
to which Polychop replied:
Quote:
PM sent
Old 07-16-2017, 12:56 PM   #274
upupandaway

Reputation power: 17
upupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, it would be so nice to have this confirmed.
Old 07-16-2017, 01:22 PM   #275
QuiGon
Veteran

Reputation power: 19
QuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight Ball View Post
From the comments:

to which Polychop replied:

Well, that's pretty unambiguous

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:10 PM   #276
Fri13

Reputation power: 8
Fri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the rough

There is the Kiowa ready to go in 15s position.... A secret hint, again?
Fri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:11 PM   #277
NixNB

Reputation power: 3
NixNB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fri13 View Post

There is the Kiowa ready to go in 15s position.... A secret hint, again?
The Kiowa has been in DCS forever, just not flyable.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:02 AM   #278
Fri13

Reputation power: 8
Fri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the roughFri13 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixNB View Post
The Kiowa has been in DCS forever, just not flyable.
Yes, but that is again oddly positioned in the start....

--
I usually post from my phone so please excuse any typos, inappropriate punctuation and capitalization, missing words and general lack of cohesion and sense in my posts.....
Fri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:51 AM   #279
drPhibes

Reputation power: 5
drPhibes is a jewel in the roughdrPhibes is a jewel in the roughdrPhibes is a jewel in the roughdrPhibes is a jewel in the roughdrPhibes is a jewel in the roughdrPhibes is a jewel in the roughdrPhibes is a jewel in the rough

You mean right next to the helipad on the flight line? Yup, definitely oddly positioned... What would a chopper be doing there?

(and if you didn't get it, please have your sarcasm detector re-calibrated)
drPhibes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:16 PM   #280
borchi_2b

Reputation power: 29
borchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to all

nice speculations.
interesting find, but first, the shown model is the the vanilla model of DCS and the real kiowa has no bladetip lights as far I know and I have not seen any switch or fuze for such in the cockpit or did I miss something?
this is no statement or what so ever, I just like the bird a lot and it is one of my top 3, next to the tigre HAD and AH64D block 2.

I hope we can share some news at some point this summer.

let me tease you guys at least one more time. the pilots assigned to the tester team of something that is in the pipeline, have together at the moment 7500 flighhours on her. she is flown by numerous countries. all out testpilots are from one country.

cheers