Thank you for freeby trial, and that cute little spinning thingy.

First time I have seen an emergency ram air turbine seen deployed in a flight sim. Excellent detail. Is it really deployed once gear is down in RL?

once the nose wheel got compressed after landing, it should extend. This will last until gear retraction in flight again.

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

I see that. I guess that is a Swedish thing like IKEA blue and yellow. From watching "Why Planes Crash" , "Seconds From Disaster",and "Mayday" series pilots manually deploy (via switch) ERT when they lost all engines and all generators, with low batteries. ERT allows running most basic systems and instruments. It would not be out, except in emergency. Obviously this is not the case with VIggen. I am curious why that is? Is it used to pressurize hydraulics for gear raise? Power something , saving the battery.

I see that. I guess that is a Swedish thing like IKEA blue and yellow. From watching "Why Planes Crash" , "Seconds From Disaster",and "Mayday" series pilots manually deploy (via switch) ERT when they lost all engines and all generators, with low batteries. ERT allows running most basic systems and instruments. It would not be out, except in emergency. Obviously this is not the case with VIggen. I am curious why that is? Is it used to pressurize hydraulics for gear raise? Power something , saving the battery.

Its a reverser... :tomato: