Mw 50 switch don't come back visually

JG13Wulf

When using keyboard control the switch don't come back.

It goes forward but never backward.

Work perfectly when you click on it.

EDIT :

I was not precise enough :

As I not use the switch but the ON and OFF control, I forgot that the switch exist.

So I mean the OFF control (not the switch one).

There is a video to show the problem

Seems it's not only a visual problem. The Off position don't do anything. The MW 50 Stay on forever.

Edited by JG13~Wulf

I just tried this in O.B. By default, "E" is bound to "MW-50 Switch". "E" works as expected here. Each time I hit "E" the status of the MW-50 switch changes, so it goes ON, OFF, ON again etc. What you describe sounds as if you were hitting RShift + E which is the "MW-50 Switch ON" command. No offense meant! :)

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Check with the separate bindings on ON and OFF.

As I use separate bindings everywhere I didn't remember there was a switch position.

The On position active the MW 50 and make the switch move forward.

The Off position don't even shut down the MW 50. It does nothing at all.

So it's not only a visual problem.

Bug is there on the stable and the open beta version.

There is a video to show the problem

Edited by JG13~Wulf

Interesting. It works on my side. MW50 on and off on separate switches. Open Beta

As the MW 50 only work when you are full power, I never noticed that because I always reduce power when I switch the MW 50 off.

That's one member of my team that just tried the plane that say "hey the switch don't move".

I noticed it too and tought it was only a visual bug.

But when I made the video I Switch the MW50 without moving the power back for the first time since I have it. And I noticed the Mw 50 didn't turned off.

...But when I made the video I Switch the MW50 without moving the power back for the first time since I have it. And I noticed the Mw 50 didn't turned off.

I tried this too. With throttle at maximum power I can switch MW50 ON and OFF. I see switch changing position and I hear the change in engine noise, and I see the MW-50 indicator needle going up and down.

It seems that some people have an issue and some don't. Might be difficult to diagnose. I wonder if there is something wrong in your "default.lua" although that sounds unlikely.

One other thing I would check: Bindings for UI_LAYER. These bindings override and block all bindings made in aircraft modules.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5