Libyan livery mig 21 required

Xilon_x

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is my last request after I won't do it anymore.

I got tired of waiting months to wait for a skin and impossible.

this forum dedicated to skins does not work, it means that from now on I will make the skins requests in the main DCS forum and declare the ineffectiveness of this section of the forum dedicated to skins.

among other things, you can not tell me that you are not aware here (I never realized it either.)there are more than 1500 views.

Edited by Xilon_x

Just a thought: You could try making one yourself? GIMP is free. I'm not trying to be rude. I started painting because I wanted something no one would do for me. So if you want it bad enough you'll get it. Even if you have to do it yourself. And when you do you'll be empowered with skills you didn't have previously. People are doing their own thing here. Some people take requests. I generally don't. To each their own. I think you might misunderstand what this channel is for. It's just people making paints in their own time. So if no one takes up your request, you're probably out of luck. It's not a personal attack on the requestor, it's just that in that time no painter may be interested in doing it. I for one don't read every post in every forum. You could try PMing someone? I don't usually take requests am have an inbox full of them. I don't have time tomrrspomd to everyone that wants something. That's just life. I only have so much free time.

Edited by 000rick000

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

a request is a wish and nothing more. When no skinner is interested in this skin/request, you have to be patient or ask politely a skinner, maybe he can do it. Add more detailed pictures and decals so a skinner can work with. Your picture are really blurry and don't show much detail. Please keep in mind, the most skinners here do it in there free time, so feed them with good pictures etc. so they can keep focusing on skinning and not wasting there time for searching informations.

ps: sniped by rick :)

Just a thought: You could try making one yourself? GIMP is free. I'm not trying to be rude. I started painting because I wanted something no one would do for me. So if you want it bad enough you'll get it. Even if you have to do it yourself. And when you do you'll be empowered with skills you didn't have previously. People are doing their own thing here. Some people take requests. I generally don't. To each their own. I think you might misunderstand what this channel is for. It's just people making paints in their own time. So if no one takes up your request, you're probably out of luck. It's not a personal attack on the requestor, it's just that in that time no painter may be interested in doing it. I for one don't read every post in every forum. You could try PMing someone? I don't usually take requests am have an inbox full of them. I don't have time tomrrspomd to everyone that wants something. That's just life. I only have so much free time.

I'm not a skinner, I can't draw and I don't use photoshop very much.

I would take years to learn how to make a skin, so I would prefer to leave this job to the experts.

among other things, I'm an Italian and it would take me tutorials in Italian to learn how to make skins.

a request is a wish and nothing more. When no skinner is interested in this skin/request, you have to be patient or ask politely a skinner, maybe he can do it. Add more detailed pictures and decals so a skinner can work with. Your picture are really blurry and don't show much detail. Please keep in mind, the most skinners here do it in there free time, so feed them with good pictures etc. so they can keep focusing on skinning and not wasting there time for searching informations.

ps: sniped by rick :)

do not say nonsense the photos are there and they are clear they are described in the link and in addition there are also the precise and perfect decals for this model.

only this last photo is out of focus.

more to be even clearer I put a 360 ° video what else do you want more?

do not say nonsense the photos are there and they are clear they are described in the link and in addition there are also the precise and perfect decals for this model.

only this last photo is out of focus.

more to be even clearer I put a 360 ° video what else do you want more?

Iam sorry. I didn't saw the link from the other thread with the other photos. I was writing my comment on my phone.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

I'm not a skinner, I can't draw and I don't use photoshop very much.

I would take years to learn how to make a skin, so I would prefer to leave this job to the experts.

among other things, I'm an Italian and it would take me tutorials in Italian to learn how to make skins.

Welcome to the club! It took me years to learn. Have fun. Google translate voice and scan modes are your friend. Too many excuses for this day and age of high technology. Make it happen! You'll love being able to paint whatever you want! It's liberating!

Edited by 000rick000

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

Very helpful Rick "you want it? Do it yourself". better ignore his comment next time, as you do with 99% of people comments or questions asked in kind manners. I agree he presented his request as a demand and a bit rude...your answer is no different.

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

Very helpful Rick "you want it? Do it yourself". better ignore his comment next time, as you do with 99% of people comments or questions asked in kind manners. I agree he presented his request as a demand and a bit rude...your answer is no different.

And this is why the people who do FREE mods and skins, stop.

This isnt a paid job, making skins. But the expectations of others who simply wont try, is ridiculous. And you going after Rick. Smh...

Nah, it's a lot simplier, if you say you don't reply messages cause you don't have time, it's fine and anyone respects that, but then don't engage forums just to reply with bitter or pedantic answers. Quite simple, no matter if you do mods, skins, missions or you are the king of the world.

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

mine is only a request if you want to do this skin you do it if you don't want to do it you don't do it you are not obliged there are many skinners in this forum willing to do it you are not the only ones.

I complained I know that jackets have been asking for this skin for more than 6 months, nobody answered me. this does not mean being rude.

Hmm...I thought my comment was actually pretty helpful. Seeing as no one was taking his request. I was once in the same position, asking for paints no one would do. So I decided to learn for myself. it took years. So if the answer I gave, that you can in fact do hard things, is seen as rude, well, I can't help you there. Sounds like entitlement issue. I'm a busy guy, kids, sports and other hobbies. DCS is a small part of my life. I'm not getting paid, and it takes up my sim time to paint. So, while I try to always be helpful and courteous, I simply don't have the time to answer every PM, or get back to everyone. I definitely don't read every forum and don't visit this forum on a daily basis. I occasionally take requests but by and large paint what I want to fly in my own time. If others enjoy it, great, I'm willing to share what I make. For the record my sim/texture PC (my only PC) died. So I had to spend a while finding parts (yes it took a while, COVID) and building a new PC. I completed that yesterday. So no offense to anyone. Sometimes people don't answer. I'm in a painters discord, with a host of other talented painters and I asked lots of questions and get no answers sometimes. Honestly, it's ok. I learn the most when I'm forced to figure it out. I don't take offense. I also try to help those who are learning. If you're Italian, then you have one THE MOST TALENTED painters I've seen in any sim, right here. PORCO ROSSO. You could easily ask questions to him that you can't find answers for. Like I said. I try to be helpful. But there's no pleasing everyone. I'm not sure what I did to offend you CHIMANGO, but hey, I can't please everyone.

Edited by 000rick000

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

Hmm...I thought my comment was actually pretty helpful. Seeing as no one was taking his request. I was once in the same position, asking for paints no one would do. So I decided to learn for myself. it took years. So if the answer I gave, that you can in fact do hard things, is seen as rude, well, I can't help you there. Sounds like entitlement issue. I'm a busy guy, kids, sports and other hobbies. DCS is a small part of my life. I'm not getting paid, and it takes up my sim time to paint. So, while I try to always be helpful and courteous, I simply don't have the time to answer every PM, or get back to everyone. I definitely don't read every forum and don't visit this forum on a daily basis. I occasionally take requests but by and large paint what I want to fly in my own time. If others enjoy it, great, I'm willing to share what I make. For the record my sim/texture PC (my only PC) died. So I had to spend a while finding parts (yes it took a while, COVID) and building a new PC. I completed that yesterday. So no offense to anyone. Sometimes people don't answer. I'm in a painters discord, with a host of other talented painters and I asked lots of questions and get no answers sometimes. Honestly, it's ok. I learn the most when I'm forced to figure it out. I don't take offense. I also try to help those who are learning. If you're Italian, then you have one THE MOST TALENTED painters I've seen in any sim, right here. PORCO ROSSO. You could easily ask questions to him that you can't find answers for. Like I said. I try to be helpful. But there's no pleasing everyone. I'm not sure what I did to offend you CHIMANGO, but hey, I can't please everyone.

+1

FFS.....We at LNS have several new liveries on the way (by Jack) to support the Syrian map; including that Libyan one.

And FWIW, I too got my beginnings in making my own skins, because no one out their made them. (...going back to the Jane's F-15/18 and old Il-2 days..Before youtube, and social media groups dedicated in helping to learn aircraft texturing.)

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD