No news

Mking

it is very quiet, coming a big hypetrain ? :joystick:

• Like 1

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

wtf are you talking about cobras released more updates these last 2 months than the last 2 years

I agree there are no many news about the Tomcat, especially when it is supposed to see the light by the end of this year. Also no need to be rough and using those words when the MKing was very correct with his post.

Edited by watermanpc

Take a look at my MODS here

I say for thanksgiving a have big news ;)

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Thanksgiving? From a European 3rd party dev on a Russian made platform?

Also, as others have said, lots and lots of news in the proper subsections + FB.

Target audience, target audience, target audience.

It doesn't matter if a dev is from Europe, Asia, or the Moon. It's about the target demographic. If the majority of the customer's intent on buying the module are American, you can take it to the bank that a dev would cater to that American audience.

However, I don't really know. DCS has a strong international community and is a mixed bag. We'll see...

@Coxy_99 I man for a big news :) new screenshot of the finish model or so

Edited by Mking

System

Hi guys, atm everyone is very hard at work to bring the F14 closer to completion.

We will have some news for you soon again!

Thank you all for your patience!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi guys, atm everyone is very hard at work to bring the F14 closer to completion.

We will have some news for you soon again!

Thank you all for your patience!

huh, Mike. Didn't know you were part of the team ? In 2 weeks, right ?

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

No, I'm not in the team. and yes I have heard that too.

System

No, I'm not in the team. and yes I have heard that too.

He is referencing IronMike, and yes Shadow he is now a part of the Heatblur team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440