3rd unanounced helicopter speculation

QuiGon

I would also love a Lynx or a Wessex on a Wasp.

I would really like to see a retro vintage helicopter such as the sycamore!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Lynx helicopter would be great. A navy version with torpedos and/or antiship missiles. Its very beautiful iconic helicopter.

I would also love a Lynx or a Wessex on a Wasp.

I would really like to see a retro vintage helicopter such as the sycamore!

Guys, pls make the effort to read the first post. Polychop said the new helicopter belongs to Airbus. So it's neither a Lynx nor a Wessex.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

H125 or 135M sound most likely. Both of them are light helos much like the Gazelle and Bo with similar capabilities (AFAIK).

But they're mostly civilian, so I kinda doubt that.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

maybe something like this? :)

GtgqO2w.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

No picture is seen. Only a broken picture is there :-(

But the speculations are interesting.

Keep in mind that we are producing not only airbus, so there are some fixed wings planned and also other rotorheads ;-)

For now I can say that I am happy. What and why I can not reveal at the moment but you will see for yourself soon ;-)

take care and have a nice weekend

Sven

No picture is seen. Only a broken picture is there :-(

But the speculations are interesting.

Keep in mind that we are producing not only airbus, so there are some fixed wings planned and also other rotorheads ;-)

For now I can say that I am happy. What and why I can not reveal at the moment but you will see for yourself soon ;-)

take care and have a nice weekend

Sven

Damn, you make me really excited and I'm eager to find out what this is all about :D

Try in searching 550 or 555 and 635

I know, that's why I said "mostly civilian". The military variants are not in very broad use and also don't really fit into DCS in my opinion (too tiny, too light armament/armor for the DCS battlefield).

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg

Sorry, no comanche, although it could be interesting. We will not get a permission for her and i am not getting access to the info of her and even if i would, i got the message back, that all data about her that would be needed is classified

So you already tried? :D

It would have been too awesome if they had given you clearance.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well yes I talked to some of my channels in the industry

It would have been awesome yes. But the Comanche is no real final attack helo. Here you have to keep in mind that it

never entered a combat ready status.

Maybe after our christmas update more questions will rise as I am in close contact with management of Panavia and some other

Aircraft manufacturers at the moment too.

I guess the christmas update will be a huge surprise for everybody and people will appriciate what we will come up with in the future

Edited by borchi_2b

Well yes I talked to some of my channels in the industry

It would have been awesome some yes. But the Comanche is no real final attack helo. Here you have to keep in mind that it

never entered a combat ready status.

Maybe after our christmas update more questions will rise as I am in close contact with management of Panavia and some other

Aircraft manufacturers at the moment too.

I guess the christmas update will be a huge surprise for everybody and people will appriciate what we will come up with in the future

Did you just say Panavia? Oh man, that would mean you're thinking about DCS Tornado? That would be so damn awesome that I don't know what to say!! :joystick:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well all I can say is, wait for the christmas update we have in planning.

We have already new stuff in our pipeline and awaiting answer from here and there.

I do not like to give a full list on what we started working on, but I guess we will reveal some of it.

Right now we press to get the first module out to have some financial background to produce the other modules we do plan in a reasonable time.

All I can say is, we love what we do and love the planes we want to bring to life. Maybe some hints are the interviews, who knows :music_whistling::book::joystick:

Please don't fall in the trap of promising the moon on the sky and then deliver little to nothing. You have examples here that didn't work that well ;) .

"Plans are invitation to disappointment.”

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

We have already new stuff in our pipeline and awaiting answer from here and there.

I do not like to give a full list on what we started working on, but I guess we will reveal some of it.

Right now we press to get the first module out to have some financial background to produce the other modules we do plan in a reasonable time.

All I can say is, we love what we do and love the planes we want to bring to life. Maybe some hints are the interviews, who knows :music_whistling::book::joystick:

Alright, I'll wait patiently to see what you're guys up to. As a DCS customer I'm used to that :D

And I guess I'll also buy the Gazelle, even though I'm not really into that bird. But from what I know it looks like you did it pretty well and I'm more than happy if I can support your future developments with some cash :thumbup:

Keep up the good work, it's appreciated :)

Tornado3 small.jpg

@zaelu: we do know how critical it can be to break a promise for the community and for the reputatiin of any company.

Therefore we do approach some processes way diferent. We arr not going to produce anything that has a release percantage below 51%.I do not want to go to deep in license talks and with whom we do exactly talk but I decided, do to the fact that this lice se stuff can be a long and exhaustong process, to approach the companies before we really start a project. Some of them answer fast and some take more time or reject at first but then you have some phonecalls here and there, and things get rolling again.

Not to stumble into some interfearance we also see what we can get a license for from ED.

So in basic I can say, that last month was a lot of administratove stuff which will increase in a few weeks again before christmas.

All together Last month we had talks with 5 mature players in the airplane and helicopter industry.

I addition I solved the lack of information for the ho229 and I am happy that I got it solved, cause if somebody tells me it can not be done I try to prove different, which even braught a surprise to me last month ;), but you will figure in a near future.

So in basic that is it for now on update info untill december.

We will defenately stay with rotarys, that is for sure, but we also have fast fixedwing in planning.

I will decide very careful though what I will release in december or not. I hate to ive out promises and not to keep them.

So I hope this little info is sufficient for all of you for now

Cheers

Sven

@zaelu: we do know how critical it can be to break a promise for the community and for the reputatiin of any company.

Therefore we do approach some processes way diferent. We arr not going to produce anything that has a release percantage below 51%.I do not want to go to deep in license talks and with whom we do exactly talk but I decided, do to the fact that this lice se stuff can be a long and exhaustong process, to approach the companies before we really start a project. Some of them answer fast and some take more time or reject at first but then you have some phonecalls here and there, and things get rolling again.

Not to stumble into some interfearance we also see what we can get a license for from ED.

So in basic I can say, that last month was a lot of administratove stuff which will increase in a few weeks again before christmas.

All together Last month we had talks with 5 mature players in the airplane and helicopter industry.

I addition I solved the lack of information for the ho229 and I am happy that I got it solved, cause if somebody tells me it can not be done I try to prove different, which even braught a surprise to me last month ;), but you will figure in a near future.

So in basic that is it for now on update info untill december.

We will defenately stay with rotarys, that is for sure, but we also have fast fixedwing in planning.

I will decide very careful though what I will release in december or not. I hate to ive out promises and not to keep them.

So I hope this little info is sufficient for all of you for now

Cheers

Sven

OK, thanx and I wish you success!

Lots of things to happen in December and we are relaxed cause EDGE is here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have you thought about kickstarter or pre-sale beta? :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...