Thank You Polychop! A Door Less Gazelle.

FragBum

Well the paint has barely dried on the newest Gazelle and I have to say it's awesome! I've been throwing it around like a mad man ummm getting familiar with it's flight characteristics that's it, and I can tell you I had a grin from ear to ear. just the visibility alone makes for an amazing VR experience and do try it from the left seat position.

If you haven't tried the minigun version of the Gazelle your missing out, especially in VR, ensure you have barf bags available for any spectators. :D

Must do some more testing,... :pilotfly:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I must add to this thank you!

So

Thank You!

For sticking with it and delivering in spades!

Mini GUN........VR.............OMG!

Wanted to make sure you heard..........:D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I feel you! When I made this post I had absolutely no idea that it would come true!!! Everything I had hoped for in the Gazelle....

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=192391

Intel i9-13900k, Asus Z790-E Gaming Wifi II mobo, 64gb Corsair DDR5-6400 RGB ram 2x32gb XMP2 profile, 2TB Crucial T700 PCIE 5.0 SSD internal, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0 SSD internal, Asus Tuf Gaming overclocked Nvidia RTX 4090, Corsair 7000X Case with 5 x 120mm intake fans and 4 x 140mm exhaust fans, side mounted Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm liquid cooler w/Elite LCD with 6 x 120mm fans in push-pull intake configuration 2 x 32" Asus 2560x1440 displays, TrackIR5 w/pro clip, Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle, CH Fighterstick Pro and Pebble Beach Velocity pedals. 

Huh, when i first sat in the minigun Gazelle and press righ-ctrl+c and nothing happend i was going like....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Keybindings messed up or what? I then took a closer look around and what do ya say....no doors!

How do you access the minigun version of the Gazelle? Or even the rocket/cannon or air-to-air version? I have 2.0 and 2.5.1 and can't figure it out.

Each one is it's own version. If you want to use the one with the minigun, you need to select the one designated with minigun. For the one with Guns/Rockets, I believe it's the L version and for the Mistral one, you need to take the one with Mistral in the name.

Ok I must be missing something or something is screwed in my system. I do not see any other versions other than the original one in the list of aircraft available for instant missions or training missions. I do not see anywhere else there could be any other versions listed.

Also, for some reason I can not install user mission for the Gazelle. I have installed user missions for practically all of the other modules but when I use the same procedure for the Gazelle, no missions appear.

Any advice on either of these two issues would be greatly appreciated!

Well I'm missing something, the door less version !

I have the L, M + the Mistral.

Been in the editor, repaired and checked for DCS updates.

Am I missing something essential ?

Thanks...

Yes! The minigun version, are you in 2.5.1 ?

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

What is the minigun version that special?

I only own the Huey as helicopter. Should I get the gazelle? :)

And I fly in VR of course...

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

What is the minigun version that special?

I only own the Huey as helicopter. Should I get the gazelle? :)

And I fly in VR of course...

Well I could be biased of course but Yes!

If for no other reason, for me the immersion I get having better visibility without doors, camera and monitor mounted on it is awesome, besides it's a lot of fun to fly. ;)

WARNING! This Gazelle can be addictive. :D

I know! I just wish I could ditch the miningun... it is fun just flying around with the good visibility and without all the gadgets!

Seriously I would pay for that as an option. :)

Hey thanks for this new gazelle Minigun for now, i juste see this problem, when you are in gunner place

Screen_180507_234702.png

Screen_180507_234656.png

I know right, I keep telling the gunner not to shoot the tail off but he's as thick as a brick,..:P

Know issue.