Logbook Addon-USN_USMC_USAF v126.7z

baz

Have just installed JSGME & have been trying to install Homefries mod ,without any success.

JSGME is set up fine , just need the correct file to place in the mod file to get the logbook mod to work.

Can anyone supply me with the correct file to place in the JSGME Mod to get the USN logbook up & running.

Trying to install in 1.2.7 Open Beta

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

baz,

Thanks for downloading my mod. The way I have it set up, the GME Mods folder exists outside of the DCS World folder. This is to prevent people who haven't used GME before from putting a folder named "mods" within DCS World (which of course screws everything up).

If you already have a renamed mods folder within DCS World, then just open the folders for this mod. You'll see that "DCS World" is the first folder. All from within this mod's folder, just move the nested folders from there to the same level as DCS World and then remove DCS World, at which point the mod should work.

I should have explained my rationale for the modified structure in the readme, and I apologize for the confusion.

Finally, please post any further comments or questions in the original thread. I subscribe to my own mod threads so that I can provide more timely support.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: none of the files I modify have been changed in 1.2.7, so there's no reason this mod wouldn't work. Just be sure to take my advice about creating a second pilot with a default nation, and switching to that pilot prior to disabling mods and updating DCS World.

Edited by Home Fries

baz,

Thanks for downloading my mod. The way I have it set up, the GME Mods folder exists outside of the DCS World folder. This is to prevent people who haven't used GME before from putting a folder named "mods" within DCS World (which of course screws everything up).

If you already have a renamed mods folder within DCS World, then just open the folders for this mod. You'll see that "DCS World" is the first folder. All from within this mod's folder, just move the nested folders from there to the same level as DCS World and then remove DCS World, at which point the mod should work.

I should have explained my rationale for the modified structure in the readme, and I apologize for the confusion.

Finally, please post any further comments or questions in the original thread. I subscribe to my own mod threads so that I can provide more timely support.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: none of the files I modify have been changed in 1.2.7, so there's no reason this mod wouldn't work. Just be sure to take my advice about creating a second pilot with a default nation, and switching to that pilot prior to disabling mods and updating DCS World.

Home Fries, thanks for getting back to me, unfortunately I've still got probs(I must be thick), I'll carry this on in your original thread.

Thanks