DCS World Fan Movie 2 by reise_caparzo

reise_caparzo

omg dude. That is freaking sick. wow!! incredible job. One of the best ones I have seen in a while. I loved ur first one as well.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

This is Insane. ...The time laps scene of the Su27 .. omg ...simply awesome video. Very Nice !

Good Job

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

omg dude. That is freaking sick. wow!! incredible job. One of the best ones I have seen in a while. I loved ur first one as well.

▲ exactly

i thought the earlier fan movie is/was the best (

) what i am still loving to watch frequently on a 4K 55" TV very loudly :D

but i believe this "DCS World Fan Movie 2" is better in certain aspects :thumbsup: nice job

sign-pic4.jpg

▲ exactly

i thought the earlier fan movie is/was the best (

) what i am still loving to watch frequently on a 4K 55" TV very loudly :D

but i believe this "DCS World Fan Movie 2" is better in certain aspects :thumbsup: nice job

Whats more cool in that movie was this part: This part more showcases the attention to detail that ED is adapting for the future. The addition of AFM missiles/physically-reactive smoke makes some uncanny animations possible.

watch

(the first movie starting at 1m 36s)..note the way the R-27 falls off the pylon and fires off.. the animation subtlety is amazing. You can see the thrust from the missile exhaust kick in and the slight change in velocity vector as the missile that seems to be bobbing like a freefall dumb bomb suddenly gets a kick in its pants. haha. So cool ED...great job. Additionally, thanks to movie makes like Reise, we can actually see this tiny detail now.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• 1 month later...
..note the way the R-27 falls off the pylon and fires off..

yep. nice. however that's a very old feature. you can choose how to launch missiles by aircrafts. in lua. at pylons. i.e. you can define rail (instant ignite) or ejector (toss and ignite) launch. that Su-27 missile has been launched by an ejector

FYI: for example the F-15C wing plyons definied as rail pylons (#1, 3, 9, 11) but the fuselage pylons definied as ejector pylons (#4, 5, 7, 8 ), just like IRL

sign-pic4.jpg